The Chronic or Doggystyle????

I feel like Doggystyle got more throwaway tracks. The Chronic had no wack songs IMO, including the skits

Dre Day, Nuthin But A G Thang, Lil Ghetto Boy, itches ain't hit, Deez Nutz, the Day N's Took Over, Let Me Ride (best song of them all)
pimp.gif

But I still rock with Tha Shiznit, Who Am I, Doggy Dogg World (2nd best song),  Gin and Juice, Murder Was The Case, Loddi Doddi, and Ain't No Fun

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm more of a Doggystyle fan myself

I've stated this before and I'll state it again... Doggystyle may just be thee most enjoyable/fun hiphop album I've ever heard.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm more of a Doggystyle fan myself

I've stated this before and I'll state it again... Doggystyle may just be thee most enjoyable/fun hiphop album I've ever heard.

"while my D's keep spinnin and these *^%$ keep grinnin, I'll be rollin in my 6 fo"
Chronic >

"while my D's keep spinnin and these *^%$ keep grinnin, I'll be rollin in my 6 fo"
Chronic >

As great as The Chronic is/was, Doggystyle clearly has the edge,IMO. You had Snoop in his prime and the rest of the Dogg Pound really outdid themselves on that album.

Sidenote, are there any "Streetz iz a Mutha".... fans on here
nerd.gif
. That album is severely slept on...

As great as The Chronic is/was, Doggystyle clearly has the edge,IMO. You had Snoop in his prime and the rest of the Dogg Pound really outdid themselves on that album.

Sidenote, are there any "Streetz iz a Mutha".... fans on here
nerd.gif
. That album is severely slept on...

Back
Top Bottom