The Chronic or Doggystyle????

snoop-dogg-doggystyle_thelavalizard.jpg

Both as West as it gets and these the 1st 2 discs I'd put cats on if they needed an intro to west coast ****.  I gotta go with Doggystyle though **** had too many bangers

For what it's worth, the Chronic cracked Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time(138). Doggystyle didn't make the cut. I know, I know. It's the Rolling Stone so it doesn't mean much.

At first I picked Doggystyle because of "G'z Up, H*** Down" but then I remembered Nate Dogg's feature on "Deez Nuttz" and that alone makes me chose The Chronic.

" I can't be faded I'm a N from the MF

I can't be faded I'm a N from the MF streets

I heard you wanna F wit Dre

You picked the wrong MF day

Here we go toe to toe blow for blow

Let me know if you think you fade Death Row"

Doggystyle snoops flow was amazing mainly because of his voice.. But The Chronic wasn't that great of an album it was classic gangster rap but 2001 was much better.

Doggystyle. Snoop will never make anything that good again. And that album holds up a lot more than Chronic in my eyes. Chronic is swayed by "G Thang" but there's a bunch of skippable tracks on there.

Doggystyle. Snoop will never make anything that good again. And that album holds up a lot more than Chronic in my eyes. Chronic is swayed by "G Thang" but there's a bunch of skippable tracks on there.

Chronic nor doggystyle had skip able tracks

Back
Top Bottom