The College Basketball Post

Randle ballin 
pimp.gif

Son is really throwing his weight around out there.

Wichita St looking a little shocked. :nerd:

Last edited:
Give CBS credit they did good by letting this be the only game on, so you don't have to go back and forth between other games...

With this team I"m always going to worry about a more experienced team executing better at the end of the game. But we haven't played with this kind of sustained intensity all year. Proud.

Besides that stupid turnover at the beginning, Drew Harrison playing like I always thought he could in this second half

Yeah, that boy Julius is ready. I was just thinking earlier watching Wiggins. I think he needs to stay an extra year. It's games like this where you look at players and see what they do during pressure situations to see how they respond. It's not about if they win or lose, it's the effort. Granted Wiggins had a bad game and didn't have Embid, but in CBB all you need is one special player and you should be good with a solid supporting cast imo. But we'll see. 

Randle and Early is ******* balling

Best game I've watched all year. My god

Last edited:
Yeah, that boy Julius is ready. I was just thinking earlier watching Wiggins. I think he needs to stay an extra year. It's games like this where you look at players and see what they do during pressure situations to see how they respond. It's not about if they win or lose, it's the effort. Granted Wiggins had a bad game and didn't have Embid, but in CBB all you need is one special player and you should be good with a solid supporting cast imo. But we'll see. 

See this is exactly why the tournament/college production is deceptive. Because Randle has struggled against long defenders all year and might be the most impacted by having to go against NBA defenders... Whereas Wiggins is clearly being disadvantaged by his coach's approach to the game.

although the shooting has been trash this entire tournament

this the most exciting tourney ive ever watched

Last edited:

No.

See this is exactly why the tournament/college production is deceptive. Because Randle has struggled against long defenders all year and might be the most impacted by having to go against NBA defenders... Whereas Wiggins is clearly being disadvantaged by his coach's approach to the game.
I don't disagree with this at all. However, tournament time is a pressure situation and you bring your game. During the season, if you're in a huge conference, you know you are likely going to get an automatic bid so you don't have that fight every game during the season. There's is no incentive to bust your *** all season long. Tournament time, it's one and done. It speaks to the urgency  (or lack thereof) of your game. Sometimes the tournament can make or break certain players. But what you said certainly isn't wrong.

Last edited:
In the case of Wiggins, I completely disagree. He's the type of guy who needs to experience NBA play as early as possible.. he's not gonna get better at Kansas

If Early made that :wow:

No.
*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom