The College Basketball Post

When The words came out of Kenny's mouth they were stupid and they still are. It was the schedule they played that removes them from all-time discussions. Nobody cares about the school name. They mopped up a bunch of scrub teams. Impressive. If they beat a freshman team with 10 losses, I'm giving them props, but not all-time great props. Just props for beating my squad.
Pretty much.

YOUNGRON.jpeg

Ron. Baker.

I don't know if y'all realize how many better CBB teams there have been than this Wichita St squad. I really like them but come on.

There's been like 4 or 5 better UCLA teams

Bobby Knight Indiana teams

Duke squads with Grant Hill and Laetner

UConn with BG and Emeka

UNC with Sean May

I can go on but you get the point, lets no be prisoners of the monent. If they do go all the way they are locked in history regardless
It's a straight barbershop argument imo. I like your list, but there are two glaring holes. '91 UNLV and the Fab Five. Those two included with some teams you listed are easily top 5 CBB teams of all time. But it's hard to compare. Back then, dudes stayed longer  and actually were a seasoned team because they knew each other more. Overall, there were more pro ready players skill wise.

I was going to throw UNLV in there if anybody tried to argue
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. It's just too different now. Older teams usually had 2-3 guys you know would be good NBA players, now not so much. That's why I say it's unfair to compare. We're just in the age of projects and potential. It makes me sick 
laugh.gif

The Harrison twins are playing 98574737727237 times better than they were playing at the beginning of the year.

Back
Top Bottom