The College Basketball Post

These Duke refs man.....
mean.gif

17-3 FT advantage.....up by 4 at half.

Then his phantom call
mean.gif

man this **** ain't nothing knew. **** em.

how did Giles look tho?

Caught a glimpse of Giles in the first half. Didn't do much though. Did he even play in the 2nd half?

Last edited:
First RPI of the season out.
Nova
Baylor
Xavier
Florida
Kansas
Gonzaga
Middle Tenn
Louisville
Kentucky
Creighton

Giles was out there lookin' lost but that's be expected. Not too worried, but I am low-key concerned about Bolden. He hasn't made any huge leaps in the 4-5 games he's been back and looks equally lost with the speed of everything. Really hope he gives us more than Jeter the rest of the season.

Tatum, on the other hand, is the goods, and that's with him still clearly trying to find his groove.

Even with an off night you can see that his iso game on the wing is NBA ready, reminded me of Melo/Kobe a bit. Would like to see him take his man off the dribble more and get to the rack but I like his motor and ability to rebound.

Last edited:
Hey I was just saying that with my homies. I wasn't trying to judge Bolden but man I don't like what I see man. He's slow and stiff as hell, plus he doesn't change shots at the rim. Looking like a multiple year player. I don't want to jump the gun.

Giles looked spooked. All good tho kid ain't played in front of a crowd in 14 months and for his first to be in in Camden can be a little much. He was flashing to the wrong spot and just out of the loop.

That being said it's pretty clear we are the most talented team in college this year.

Ucla is damn good too.

Where is Dajuan Wagner nowadays?  I remember I was telling ppl he was going to be the GOAT better than Michael Jordan

Where is Dajuan Wagner nowadays?  I remember I was telling ppl he was going to be the GOAT better than Michael Jordan

"On most days now you can find Wagner in Cherry Hill, NJ at the Adrenaline Sports Performance Center in which he owns. He is still working out with hopes of trying to make a comeback. At 32-years old, he knows the clock is ticking down. His godfather William Wesley is trying to help him make a comeback. Wesley is known in NBA circles as “World Wide Wes”. He is considered a power broker and one of the most influential people on the business side of basketball."

http://inthegymrange.com/what-happened-to-dajuan-wagner/

Also apparently has a son that's supposed to be nice.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32754263/...o-dajuan-to-dj-wagner-on-the-basketball-court

Got to see him play live in the Derby Classic AllStar game his senior year, dude was amazing. Still makes me sad health problems cut his career short.

Just left the chickfila classic. Zion dropped 53 points on Gray academy. Gray academy scored 53 :lol:. Saw a stat he went 25 of 28 from the field. 24-24 inside the 3 point line (granted, think he only took one jump shot inside the 3 point line). I still see the same from Zion though. Not a good shooter and couldn't hit free throws. Think he went about 50% from the line. Most of his buckets were dunks and layups. Might go check out his next game to see if he shows any signs of moves or handles. Athleticism is out of this world though. Once he finds his shot he's going to be deadly.

Edit: forgot about Christian brown. Christian brown played alright I was kind of expecting more from him though honestly. He had a solid game though they lost to keenan so they will play jalek Felton and gray academy Thursday. May go check that game out too.

Last edited:
Just left the chickfila classic. Zion dropped 53 points on Gray academy. Gray academy scored 53 :lol:. Saw a stat he went 25 of 28 from the field. 24-24 inside the 3 point line (granted, think he only took one jump shot inside the 3 point line). I still see the same from Zion though. Not a good shooter and couldn't hit free throws. Think he went about 50% from the line. Most of his buckets were dunks and layups. Might go check out his next game to see if he shows any signs of moves or handles. Athleticism is out of this world though. Once he finds his shot he's going to be deadly.

Edit: forgot about Christian brown. Christian brown played alright I was kind of expecting more from him though honestly. He had a solid game though they lost to keenan so they will play jalek Felton and gray academy Thursday. May go check that game out too.

Back
Top Bottom