The College Basketball Post

Yea Zion went bully ball tonight. 25-28 is insane.

Christian Brown should get more national exposure soon

Just left the chickfila classic. Zion dropped 53 points on Gray academy. Gray academy scored 53 :lol:. Saw a stat he went 25 of 28 from the field. 24-24 inside the 3 point line (granted, think he only took one jump shot inside the 3 point line). I still see the same from Zion though. Not a good shooter and couldn't hit free throws. Think he went about 50% from the line. Most of his buckets were dunks and layups. Might go check out his next game to see if he shows any signs of moves or handles. Athleticism is out of this world though. Once he finds his shot he's going to be deadly.

Edit: forgot about Christian brown. Christian brown played alright I was kind of expecting more from him though honestly. He had a solid game though they lost to keenan so they will play jalek Felton and gray academy Thursday. May go check that game out too.

JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 You ready for tonight?

Yeaaaaah bro... Dressed in blue from head to toe runnin round the city. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

My prediction for the game:

GBB!!

^^^^ :Lol Thought about driving over and watching it somewhere on 4th.But,Lex will be lit when we get the W so decided to stay here.

I loved those days when UL played UK when Dean, Garcia, etc was at UL. It was played on a saturday after Christmas i believe

Grayson just tripped someone again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom