The College Basketball Post

woody2626 woody2626 : How good is Jaden Springer ?

D6kX98YW4AE2FZK.jpg:large

Wait when I did a search on Jaden McDaniels all it says is UW is the trendy pick, wasn't it just UK the other day?? Not believing anything til we get an official announcement.

"2020 five-star Jalen Suggs tells @TiptonEdits Gonzaga, Marquette, Minnesota, Florida, Iowa are recruiting him the hardest".

------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Is Penny’s recruiting at Memphis sustainable or is he cashing in from his AAU days?

A lot depends on the product on the court the next few years, the 2020 class should be good regardless ( Memphis laid the ground work early with Jalen Green and others )

Hearing Rayjon Tucker will stay in the draft, which will open up a spot for Watford/RJ.

Nothing guaranteed, but what I’m hearing.

At this point I think Memphis gets RJ with the belief that Tucker gets drafted in the 2nd round next month.

And now people think Tucker wont graduate from Little rock to become a grad transfer anymore which would force him to stay in the draft.

Ed Cooley getting a Michigan interview today . I wanted him to get the job from the start.

Last edited:
Ed Cooley officially announced he is staying at Providence. Seems like this all but opens the path for Juwan, who I believe is the best hire they could make. If Michigan hires Juwan I wonder if that changes Jalen Wilson's de-commitment from Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom