The College Basketball Post

He's from MN, I saw him play at a high school showcase and became a fan right away!

Buddy of mine lives out in Minneapolis. Said you can hire him for training. He’s not a hooper but a hoops fan and almost did it just to go through one workout with him.

Any of you NC cats think Wake Forest can have a good season ?

woody2626 woody2626 : Sit this one out

:lol: I don’t just bash them for no reason. I’d love for the program to return to what it should be but it’s not happening with Danny there. Shaka was here for the unc game but people assumed he was a guest of Mack Brown’s. Wake faithful hope that their new AD is targeting him(Texas ties) or Wes Miller.

They can’t get any of the kids that Duke and UNC don’t go after in state. Jalen Cone would’ve been a perfect fit for them and they lost him to VT. Jamal Mashburn jr is like their highest realistic target currently.

They can’t get Carter Whitt, any of the GDS, or Moravian Prep kids on campus and Carter just took a visit to damn BC :lol:

GT wasn't making the tourney anyway...them taking recruits to the strip club still funny tho cuz thats some stereotypical ATL **** :lol: :smh: ... hope they took em to a poppin one at least, not just Magic City

I just got an email saying tickets go on sale for State Farm Champions classic (at MSG in November). KU, UK , Duke and Michigan St should be good this year , but lack big time pros. It's not worth MSG prices

Back
Top Bottom