Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

nerd.gif
if dejuan has a good year this year...it will be his last
you better talk some sense into your boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

nerd.gif
if dejuan has a good year this year...it will be his last

I can't see it. Although undersized PF's like Carl Landry, Paul Millsap, Leon Powe, Craig Smith, etc. have found their way into the league, theywerent high draft picks and and GM's arent really knocking each other over to get these players. Hell even Boozer went in the 2nd round.

I am not sure what I was getting at there. Carry on.

As Roscoe is to 2010 for me, this kid is for 2011...and guess what schools are on his list to start
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]SF Michael Gbinije, Christchurch (Va.)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
697102.jpg
[/td] [td]At the Elite 75 Prep camp last month, the 6-foot-5 wing was the best player in the gym. That wasn't the case at the Pangos event. He was clearly one of the best in his class and had his moments that drew rave reviews. Gbinije had the wow play of the camp when he skied and dunked on a big defender. He can pull those types of plays out of his pocket when he needs to. And that is probably the beauty of his game. Gbinije only brings out the dynamite when it is needed. His offensive game can pick apart defenses quietly and effectively. That's why he's high on the wish list for so many elite programs early in his career
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Gbinijie has already picked up a handful of high-major scholarship offers. Virginia Tech, Maryland, Pittsburgh and Virginia have offered, he said.

Georgetown, North Carolina, Florida, Texas, Clemson, Memphis and Duke have shown significant interest, too. He said he has visited Virginia, Virginia Tech,North Carolina and Duke unofficially this fall.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

from SI...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0810/cbk.top.frontcourts/content.1.htmlhttp://sportsillustrated....rontcourts/content.1.html

Top 15 frontcourts:

1. Louisville
2. North Carolina
3. UCONN
4. Michigan State
5. Notre Dame
6. Pittsburgh
7. Texas
8. Wake Forest
9. Duke
10. Oklahoma
11. Tennessee
12. Gonzaga
13. Xavier
14. Georgetown
15. Kentucky

Xavier being on that list is BS. I'd easily but G'Town's frontcourt above XU's. They must be expecting big things from Kenny Frease but I justdon't see it. I'm also not sold on BJ Mullens from OSU. He may prove me wrong but there is no way, and they're talking about this guy being the #1pick next year. I know you can't teach size, but I just don't see him being that good. I don't think he'll have a better career than AndrewBogut did collegiately, or that he is having in the L right now. He won't be dominate in the Big Ten this year either, even with that being weak.

Mookie Lyons also was ruled inelgible for this season today down at Xavier. He was ruled a partial qualifier.

8. Wake Forest
9. Duke
eh....they'll do well in the ACC...outa conference...no.

Adrien and Thabeet are tough to beat IMO. Just too bad Robinson isn't around.

I think Thabeet is gona single handedly win some games this year dunking and blocking everything in sight

Like I have always said about Tyler: He is as talented a kid as there is in the 2010 class, but he is totally lacking in fundamentals, desire, and focus. He is the one and done, then get the GM fired type of player.
Sounds like Donte Greene.
laugh.gif

Shoot, for ##@!% and giggles.... Can everyone name ONE player from your school who best fits that quote?? If I don't get enough responses, I might start adifferent thread....

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Like I have always said about Tyler: He is as talented a kid as there is in the 2010 class, but he is totally lacking in fundamentals, desire, and focus. He is the one and done, then get the GM fired type of player.
Sounds like Donte Greene.
laugh.gif

Shoot, for ##@!% and giggles.... Can everyone name ONE player from your school who best fits that quote?? If I don't get enough responses, I might start a different thread....
mmmm....no, not recently...esp. during Tubby's tenure.

from Pitino's days, maybe Rod Rhodes.

Can't wait for CBB to start, and definitely can't wait for that Duke vs. Purdue game, I'll definitely be camping out for good seats. Boiler Up!

Yo Dre, I'm watching this Wolves v Bulls preseason game and it just occurred to me that Time looks just like Corey Brewer (Who's doing work lilbastard, but its goocl cause so is Drew Gooden)

I don't really know that I can post one of the current players that fits that description, either. If you would have asked last year, Deandre Jordan was aperfect example...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yo Dre, I'm watching this Wolves v Bulls preseason game and it just occurred to me that Time looks just like Corey Brewer (Who's doing work lil bastard, but its goocl cause so is Drew Gooden)
laugh.gif

Hell Yeah.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Carolina Basketball..It`s our year
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Setting yourself up for disappointment bruh...
Naw I think we can finally get it done this year. If Roy can`t win it all with THIS squad,we need to find a coach who can..

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
two dudes with F$U sigs talking about dUKe and Carolina...

When it comes to that pigskin, it`s all about them Noles, but when CBB season comes around...I throw my baby blue on
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You on that same !$%@ that dude in your avy's doing huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!*%$ you man. But all jokes aside, ain`t nobody seeing UNC, especially not in the ACC....

pimp.gif

You on that same !$%@ that dude in your avy's doing huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!*%$ you man. But all jokes aside, ain`t nobody seeing UNC, especially not in the ACC....

I guarantee we touch y'all atleast once, quiet as kept we might catch y'all in the acc tourney... Bet that up

Back
Top Bottom