What that hell is going on today??

Cuse up big, lose.
G'Town down big, win.
Duke down big, win.
UNC down big, now only down 1.

I'm about to turn off the tv for real.

mad.gif
mad.gif
What the hell is BC doing?? Tyrese Rice better heat up again!

A couple things...

1) Syracuse
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just think...if you play well enough, you can go to the Garden twice in March..

hey, at least you don't have to leave the state.
I'm tired of seeing the Hoyas squeal like little tricks and run off the court in victory.

Well, how about someone beats us in a close game?

j_wallace4.gif

pimp.gif

Or Dominic James didn't have to reach in on a 3 pt attempt??
laugh.gif

Face it,

It ain't luck, it ain't the refs.

It's a common theme with JT3 teams....Last year @ Nova, ND Vandy, UNC...this year, Cuse, Nova, @ WVU, Marquette.

We win games that come down to the wire.

24-4 (14-3)

pimp.gif

Marquette didn't have to blow an 11 point lead..on their "National Marquette Day"

It's a team, coach and players...that do not panic. Always under control.

Enough said.

That was a goaltend. Even when Gtown is not home, they get all the calls
Petey, I know you're mad today, but cmon...

Tell me how you can pin a ball against the rim and backboard on the way down???

It's not possible.

edit, I see you mean it hit the backboard first. I would say no...as most Marquette fans are.

Crean got his %%% outcoached the last 5 minutes and OT...that was the difference.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by tmay407

Craftsy, what do you think it's gonna take for Texas A&M to be able to stay in the NCAA tourney now? Can we split the final 2 games of the season (@ Baylor, Kansas) then take 1 in the Big 12 tourney and be alright? That's how I see us ending the season, so hopefully it's enough...

I'd say that the bare minimum at this point.. you do own the neutral win over OSU who is a team you'd be battling with for a bubble spot.. that's a good thing. You've definitely gotta get the Baylor win... dropping to 7-9 in conference would just be BAD, imo...

If you get to 10 total wins in conference (including the big xii tourney), no matter how you get there, you should be a lock.. At 9, you're still on the bubble but looking okay.. anything less and I would be very worried.

I can't believe this team is even in the discussion for the bubble at this point.. so much inconsistency .. and yet they still have enough talent and size to be a final four team IMO, if they're playing their best.
tired.gif
Yeah, they're struggling down there in College Station... The offense stalls out really badly at times... They drop damn near 100 on TechWednesday night, then go for 32 or whatever today?
sick.gif

The talent is there, no question about it... But they haven't been able to put it together, and DeAndre Jordan is ineffective 90% of the time.

Oklahoma, Baylor, Kansas, Texas, and Kansas State are pretty safe at this point, I'd think... The Aggies need at least 2 wins down the stretch to feelsafe, doesn't really matter how they come... Beat Kansas next weekend, and I wouldn't think you'd have much to worry about.

UNC is the best god damn team in the country... bow down to us. National champs in 2008.

Duke is going to get raped by us next sunday. Wow we are good.

Nowitness, correct me if i'm wrong (i know you're the voice of reason for the Big 12 around here,) but aren't Oklahoma and Baylor'sresume's pretty similar? i mean, they're almost "safe" only because they don't have any bad loses on their record. no eye-popping winsor losses actually. the only thing that seperates A&M from being in that same category as Oklahoma and Baylor would be the fact that they started thisseason in the top 15 and have slowly fallen out of the top 25.

would i be right in that assessment of those teams? you know what i'm saying?

LOL

so good you let someone get off for 34 in the first half?

Right.

An observation (not pertaining to Cuse fans on here) but the ones at the games..

do they get more idiotic each game? Blowing bubbles???

Like being on the bubble is something to be proud of? Are you serious?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

LOL

Right.

An observation (not pertaining to Cuse fans on here) but the ones at the games..

They were handing it out to people in the front and told them don't blow until we put the camera on you. Me and my friend kept joking who are we goingto play DeVry or SW Louisiana.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

LOL

Right.

I was like
eyes.gif
when I saw that one too. I was thinking, "How canyou be blowing bubbles when you're on the damn bubble"

Anyways, UNC!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Nowitness, correct me if i'm wrong (i know you're the voice of reason for the Big 12 around here,) but aren't Oklahoma and Baylor's resume's pretty similar? i mean, they're almost "safe" only because they don't have any bad loses on their record. no eye-popping wins or losses actually. the only thing that seperates A&M from being in that same category as Oklahoma and Baylor would be the fact that they started this season in the top 15 and have slowly fallen out of the top 25.

would i be right in that assessment of those teams? you know what i'm saying?
Yeah, Baylor and Oklahoma are pretty similar in that they both just have good, solid resumes. RPIs in the low-30's, really no bad losses for eitherteam at this point. They've beaten their share of quality teams... Nothing really jumps out at you, but they've both been pretty steady all year...

A&M's biggest problem is that when they're bad, they are really bad. Their only really bad loss was Nebraska at home. And I guess you cango back and point to the Arizona game where they were up as many as 15 and choked the game off... Getting blown out by Texas and Oklahoma recently is not agood look at all, either...

They have as much talent as almost anyone in the country, but they don't have a leader, at all...

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

These fools look scared and confused
roll.gif
Tech? sometimes you got give credit to the other team, Texas is coming hard.

eek.gif
wow, he just hit that three.

Voskul is just ice cold at the line... typical bobby knight player, eh? How many guys in america right now, ANYWHERE, could step up and go 10/10 down thestretch to ice a game like he's done here? I'm guessing VERY few.

Back
Top Bottom