The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ok I wasn't paying close attention before but how did this whole Royce and Lupe beef start?

Just lyrical rapper posturing and **** turned sour? :nerd:

Also Mickey Factz still raps?
Yeah, it started as friendly competition. Honestly, Lupe was telling ****** to rap, and Royce was acting like he was above it. He put out that little track and I guess he didn’t expect that response. :lol:

I swore it was funny til I got a minute into SLR 3.5.:lol:

These my favorite rappers growing up, so this is like a fever dream for me.

Yeah I'm playing both their disses on repeat. Lupe getting real disrespectful. Royce was on some lyrical lyrical **** with peppered in disses.

:lol:

Whole time I'm like how did we get here? I kept seeing the convos on live in my recs, never pressed play. Kept seeing their pod in my recs and only watched a few times. Then I noticed the titles changed :lol:

Still thought it was fake.

All cuz Lupe said rappers need to really rap? I mean he shouldnt be saying that to Royce anyway but c'mon. **** just escalated quickly.

But seriously though, Mickey Factz? Still raps? Surprised anybody giving him the time of day. I remember listening to him and when he fell off along with dudes like Asher Roth.

These the same joints I saw in my feed and I didnt click play cuz of the length.

But I got the gist of it now. Seems there was always some tension between Royce and Lupe cuz that one live with Mickey and the other guy just went left too quick. Like we missed out on the real beginning of that convo.

Then somehow they let battle rappers goad them in to beefing just based off their egos and the perception of receiving disrespect in public.

These dudes gonna look back and realize they said **** they shouldn't have.

I gotta have some hate for you if I'm gonna say you respect white ppl more than you love black ppl :sick: Then the Biz lines that were traded :smh:

Last edited:
Royce wasn’t talking about **** relative to Lupe even tho it was good rapping

Lupe dissected him no matter who’s said it before and I’d assume Benzino wasnt talking about podcasts and the sneak dissing; I’d assume the only thing that was a dead horse was the Em stuff and like Lu said, “ion even gotta say it to say it”

Ofc Joe gon side wit his boy he can’t afford to have no more public tension wit his few homies left :lol:

Nah, it was a diss song that wasn't even special and forgettable

There's a difference in lyrics. The average person just goes for disses and punchlines. That **** is easy. You have dudes who do it in URL, are they the best?

Last edited:
JBP eps been a struggle for me recently, even when i'm traveling and will put on anything. The manufactured Joe rants about nothing, like who gives a **** about this **** you raising your voice for? I don't even remember what he was on about but no one knew what he was even getting at or angry about a few times to even engage. Ice is just an internet troll, doesn't seem like he has an identity or input for the real world. Can't stand men/women that speak like social media, everything is trash and "it's the _____ for me". Ish got his solid moments but Joe will cut that off or insult them when that happens.

Well I can confidently say lupe won because royce been talking about checking boxes ever since.

He half a**ed a diss then folded because of bad energy that he bought to the situation.

He was talking about that before

and their whole discussion was rapping ability, not who can make the best diss song.

I swear rap fans :lol:

The bias about the Royce/Lupe situation is insane .

parks said “I gotta applaud Royce for bringing this out of Lupe “ 💀

fam just say Lupe went off when it wasn’t the first time … there are literally 3 other SLRs lol

also Lupe won IMO . He rapped better and dissed him at the same time lol

Last edited:
The bias about the Royce/Lupe situation is insane .

parks said “I gotta applaud Royce for bringing this out of Lupe “ 💀

fam just say Lupe went off when it wasn’t the first time … there are literally 3 other SLRs lol

also Lupe won IMO . He rapped better and dissed him at the same time lol

Nah, it's a lot of biasedness from the Lupe fans.

He rapped better :lol:

Nah, it's a lot of biasedness from the Lupe fans.

He rapped better :lol:

that could be true …doesn’t change what I said though . We all know there are certain people Joe/ parks won’t say certain things about. If they think Royce won then cool but we know They get in their **** sucking mode when certain people come up. Saturday pod was another example lol

I always look forward to seeing a beans interview. Also he looking much healthier so that's good.

Well I can confidently say lupe won because royce been talking about checking boxes ever since.

He half a**ed a diss then folded because of bad energy that he bought to the situation.
It’s funny, ‘cause RJ Payne hopped on the live matching that energy, and Royce over here inviting everyone posse cut recording sessions at Heaven. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom