The Combat Jack Show Thread

Streets don't forget. He really thought everybody from his time or anybody that would care is dead or locked up (cuz he put 'em there). You never know who's son or nephew or cousin been sitting back, laying low and waiting.

:lol:

Did you hear what he said, what Flip said? He wanted to live how he wanted to live and was ok with the results either way.

She gets off on attention.

Her comparison is off. Jay-Z didn't get with someone beneath him.

Why would a 26 year old want to get with someone in college? Women are always talking about maturity and what men can do for them. He wasn't flying her out. She was going to see him at his games. It might be a long term play, since he had NBA potential, but it displays how many issues she has and her maturity. She was talking to dude about what he got on his English test? There has to be some sort of maybe I can mold him to be the man I want, more than being a gold digger. She comes from dysfunction.

I don't feel sorry for PJ though, she wrote a book. Dad taught him how to play basketball, but not about women.

:lol:

Did you hear what he said, what Flip said? He wanted to live how he wanted to live and was ok with the results either way.

Yeah I heard it and I don't believe everything he said. One minute Alpo said the people that care ain't from Harlem and wasn't around back then, we that wasn't that case. Also used some dumb logic like "well if people was in my shoes they would be too scared to come back to the hood". That's some attention seeking, ego type ****. Some _'s can't help themselves but when you look at Alpo's history and all the stories it makes sense. Killed his man's, snitched on his man's. Who he was and how it ended makes sense.

Yeah I heard it and I don't believe everything he said. One minute Alpo said the people that care ain't from Harlem and wasn't around back then, we that wasn't that case. Also used some dumb logic like "well if people was in my shoes they would be too scared to come back to the hood". That's some attention seeking, ego type ****. Some _'s can't help themselves but when you look at Alpo's history and all the stories it makes sense. Killed his man's, snitched on his man's. Who he was and how it ended makes sense.

Don't believe it? He lived it and showed it :lol:

Cavario's talked to him about it. Dude knew the temperature of the streets. He knew people like Gangsta Lou are out. He was going to live out the rest of his life how he wanted to live it. It ain't that hard to understand. He had bodies, he knew there was no forgetting that.

She gets off on attention.

Her comparison is off. Jay-Z didn't get with someone beneath him.

Why would a 26 year old want to get with someone in college?

You're backing her point without even realizing it.

Hvo was 32 when he became involved with a 20 year old Beyonce. That was her point.

You're backing her point without even realizing it.

Hvo was 32 when he became involved with a 20 year old Beyonce. That was her point.

No I'm not

Beyonce was world famous, talented and was self sufficient, regardless of how she looked. Beyonce was wanted by 99% of straight dudes younger than 60.

A college freshman is desirable to students at that university. Freshman men aren't even that desirable to most upper class women in college. Granted he had basketball going for him, but they aren't close to the same.

Last edited:
Beyonce being world famous doesn't change the fact that she was 19-20 years old when that senior citizen made a move on her.

FTR...i don't think there's anything wrong w/ PJ/Renner or Hov/Jay but yes....I don't understand how being world famous and self sufficient suddenly changes the dynamic :lol:

If PJ Washington had left for the NBA after his freshman year and became a big time NBA star....would that have made it different?

FTR...i don't think there's anything wrong w/ PJ/Renner or Hov/Jay but yes....I don't understand how being world famous and self sufficient suddenly changes the dynamic :lol:

If PJ Washington had left for the NBA after his freshman year and became a big time NBA star....would that have made it different?

Exactly. And I have no horse in this race at all.

No one bats an eye when an older man decides to "prey" upon a younger woman. But woman always seem to get push back when they "prey" upon a younger man. I feel like that was the point she was trying to make in one of the clips I saw.

Regardless of how famous you may or may not be, you're still only 19 or 20 years old with different life experiences than a person who is in their late 20s let alone their early 30s.

Beyonce being world famous doesn't change the fact that she was 19-20 years old when that senior citizen made a move on her.

You're reducing it to age and making things equal. Which she also did. It's a weak defense. Well she's young and he was young.

They aren't, women and men aren't the same, and don't have the same requirements or selection criteria in selecting a partner.

Women see A$ap with Rihanna and wonder why is she with him, he's not on her level. Nobody would say that about Drake getting with SaSweetie.

Exactly. And I have no horse in this race at all.

No one bats an eye when an older man decides to "prey" upon a younger woman. But woman always seem to get push back when they "prey" upon a younger man. I feel like that was the point she was trying to make in one of the clips I saw.

Regardless of how famous you may or may not be, you're still only 19 or 20 years old with different life experiences than a person who is in their late 20s let alone their early 30s.

People do say it. You're saying it. You're not saying anything that hasn't been said before.

And most people have thoughts on it, they just don't worry about what other people choose to do.

Jay was a senior citizen? :lol:

I don't know what world dudes live in but it's extremely common for men in their 30's to get with girls in their 20's. It's a bad example. The **** ain't that deep, she saw a sucka and took full advantage of it. He was goofy, ignored the signs and fell for it. She was clearly one of these chicks that's in that game but when people try to dress it up or deflect and "well what about...". It's a waste of time.

Listened to the convo with Renner and after hearing her side, I believe her. You can tell she is still hurt about it. However, she lacks accountability in her role of being looked at as a predator.

Also, Ish handled the conversation well.

I don't think she's a predator, because dude was legal. But again, she's damaged goods.

She thought he would be different, because he was 19-20 and she could mold him and because he desired her.

and he still cheated., and she learned he wasn't any different.

To all us guys looking on the outside. Yeah, Brittney Renner when you're in college is dope and a good look. When you're in the NBA making millions, they're Brittany Renner's in every city you go to and she ain't special. 99.9% of men are going to want to experience that. The NBA isn't a life for having a wholesome family life.

Dudes need to be honest with these chicks, saves money and headache.

:lol: People exaggerate like ****, PJ was 20 and she was 26. That's well within the same peer group.

Yeah my girl and I are actually 6 years apart. I never knew the age **** with them was a real issue. Nobody I knew or even follow ever mentioned it , I thought people were just talking about him getting a jump off pregnant . Don’t see the issue with the ages

Back
Top Bottom