The Combat Jack Show Thread

PJ was for sure. I don't think she's trolling now though.

Yup. Her real feelings starting to come out now. She BEEN trolling for a minute tho. That’s kind of how she got to this point. And it’s somehow lost on her, why she’s getting the response she’s getting. Like, the Jackson State thing was funny. She actually went to school there. And knew what the response would be, with her there and ppl not knowing that, and what she gives off.

It’s an interesting cycle to see. She knows what reaction she’s going to get. But in the Akademiks interview…you can tell it really gets to her. It’s like that preventing your not mad meme.

Ppl are weird.

I don’t see that as being in the same peer group

Yeah, I don't either. I don't see many 20 and 26 year olds hanging out together.

I see 18-21. Under 30 I see it like high school. That 18 year old was a freshman while that 21 year old was a junior.

Nonsense. Don't tell me you one of them 26 yr olds who think they're too "old" to be knocking down 20 year olds.

Men and women dating is different from what women date.

Women normally don't go younger, especially 5+ years younger.

Men and women dating is different from what women date.

Women normally don't go younger, especially 5+ years younger.
Initially, my ex was dead set on not wanting to be with me because she was 3 years older than me. She thought it was a HUGE deal .

Maybe my city is different because it’s a lot smaller than NY / LA (where I think most of y’all are) but cleveland is really segregated and “small” .

If you are black and on the scene at all you’ll possibly be in the spot with people from age 21 to 40 lol

Maybe my city is different because it’s a lot smaller than NY / LA (where I think most of y’all are) but cleveland is really segregated and “small” .

If you are black and on the scene at all you’ll possibly be in the spot with people from age 21 to 40 lol
I mean that's obvious but a different point from what I said. Someone who is 20 and someone who is 26 is not in the same peer group.

I mean that's obvious but a different point from what I said. Someone who is 20 and someone who is 26 is not in the same peer group.

Peer group is just somebody around who has the same interest /background

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius mentioned clubs, social media and parties when he said peer group. If y’all are around each other multiple times, I don’t find it hard to believe that y’all interact with the same people and have people in common.

I’m 32 interact daily with somebody who is 26 and somebody else who is 41 lol.

do you go out at all? I think that might play a part of it .

Peer group is just somebody around who has the same interest /background

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius mentioned clubs, social media and parties when he said peer group. If y’all are around each other multiple times, I don’t find it hard to believe that y’all interact with the same people and have people in common.

I’m 32 interact daily with somebody who is 26 and somebody else who is 41 lol.

do you go out at all? I think that might play a part of it .
This isn’t anything worth going back and forth over but age is in the definition of what constitutes a peer group. Regardless, when I was 26, I was not frequently and purposely interacting with 20 year olds. That is a normal and regular sentiment when concerning an age gap that wide.

Back
Top Bottom