The Combat Jack Show Thread

I've always likened the Wendy Williams to live podcast. It really has that vibe at times.

On that note, I'd shot my shoot at Omorosa b/c monkey's like to climb trees.

The way they talk about donda on the pod makes me want to revisit it . Kanye one my favorite artist of all time but I wasn’t rockin with it heavy outside of 2-3 songs

I never liked a cole album until now . That’s my choice for AOTY .

Cole album was as mid as mid can be. He's a try hard with the musical aspect of things. Great lyricist though.

"We should be celebrating our legends...but I ain't about to waste my time supporting them"

Anyone else feel like the future is bleak? These last 2 years have really soured my outlook.

That's what I pulled from Joe's pod today on one of his lil rants.

Joe started out fine with how Wesley is a legend in his own right and shouldn't have to be put next to a Kevin hart. Also admits to refusing to watch the show due to Kevin Hart and Netflix.

Ice and ish bring up the numbers game part of getting anything done.

Joe essentially brushes it off then later basically admits to 'not having enough time' to watch.

It didn't make sense to me.

Just tuning in . After the cardi and offset jokes , it got pretty unlistenable. Cut it off mid Lil Rell hate .

I like the nonsensical, calling everybody trash Joe. He was scared to mention names when on the Spotify deal.

He needs to stop with the "since everyone doesn't understand me, they're stupid" routine though. Nah *****, you just sound dumb at times. Like his whole Lil Rell & Wesley Snipes argument made a little sense, he just didn't present it the right way.

I tuned out when he was talking about Sweetie and Lil Baby :lol:

If you want to fight or shoot someone over a chick, that's not on her, that's on your dumb ***.

of course it's there fault but she gets blame for pouring gas on the fire for ego purposes. Women know exactly what they're doing when they act like that & time & time again we see the results end badly.

If you want to fight or shoot someone over a chick, that's not on her, that's on your dumb ***.
Nah there's a point behind all that. Women fuel the fire behind **** like this.

If you’re shooting someone over a chick and your bruised ego, that’s on you. I believe in personal responsibility, there’s a million chicks out here and you were probably cheating on her anyway.

The Kevin Hart and Fat Rel conversation was hilarious. I’m not saying how he should feed his family, but any male with a **** and balls shouldn’t take that role :rofl:

and Lil Rel is pretty much like Tiffany Haddish, he’s the same way in every role.

I didnt Watch but there is prior history there with baby and Migos to where this could push it to that level

Back
Top Bottom