The Combat Jack Show Thread

I didnt Watch but there is prior history there with baby and Migos to where this could push it to that level

So

You have kids and you don't have ownership of women. You're going to risk your freedom or life over some chick who ain't your wife?

So

You have kids and you don't have ownership of women. You're going to risk your freedom or life over some chick who ain't your wife?

i wouldn’t but I see how ****** with crash dummies and money might take the posturing and certain rap lines (if it gets to that level) as disrespect considering allegedly Offset already allegedly got his face tickled by a couple of gentlemen whose 4 Pockets were Full.

that’s Lowkey how Von died IMO…or at least what led to that climate of what happened

again, didn’t watch to know if that’s the perspective Joe took or he was just saying the act was worthy of all that without the context of prior issues between 4PF/Baby and Migos

Joe dumb.

Not wanting to watch Kevin Hart stuff cuz he closely associated with mediocrity shouldn't have anything to do with championing blackness.

Well regardless of quality, Joe still gonna play the game and get the popular celeb if he can.

Same way with Drake when he drop subpar albums.

Instead of being happy that Wesley is still working at all 30 years later, being a co-star is beneath him? I didn't get that at all. Look at how many actors and actresses we haven't seen since the 90's or they're doing stage plays or low budget hood movies.

He sure was happy to talk to Kevin though.

I'm glad Parks stood his ground and still talked about how good it was.

They also called him out how he can't wait to watch a doc on some white ****.

Savon got a position with hbo
1C2230D2-4D7E-40DA-B742-EEDF1A5788F2.jpeg

The not rhyming stuff Prodigy did at first was cool to me, but then he lost a step

Jungle saying I'm going to punch you in the face if you don't shoot him :rofl:

I'm also tired of Joe championing mediocre R&B. It's getting by on the nostalgia for the original song, and not on it's own merit.

I'd rather you do a straight remake. I wish he would be as hard on R&B as he is on rap.

Why the hell would I play that Lucky Daye song, I would just want to play Musiq. It's lazy, and does a 20 year old have nostalgia for that? And it's not going to make us older cats who remember the original listen to him.

I'm also tired of Joe championing mediocre R&B. It's getting by on the nostalgia for the original song, and not on it's own merit.

I'd rather you do a straight remake. I wish he would be as hard on R&B as he is on rap.

Why the hell would I play that Lucky Daye song, I would just want to play Musiq. It's lazy, and does a 20 year old have nostalgia for that? And it's not going to make us older cats who remember the original listen to him.

i see what you’re saying, and agree mostly…i’d just say that nostalgia is powerful and in many cases is multi-generational

Saw his lil Rel rant and he just picked the wrong movie, that vacation joint sucked, didn't last beyond 2 mins myself but didn't make me hate everything Rel now or maybe Kevin Hart for giving him an opportunity for something that seems designed for him. Ice and Ish were right, KH and Hart are a winning box office formula but they can't take everything, sliding that to your boys is dope to me. Rel's special wasn't that good to me, but he's had some sets in the past that had me rollin.

not sureI saw anyone talk about on here but they kg interview was damn good

Them dudes smart, and articulate themselves really well. I will say, Akademiks point was going a lil over their heads….regarding Gibbs/Mysonne, and not being scared of no man, because of some random title they carry themselves as. Gil & Wallo was kinda picking and choosing, and rocking with Mysonne. But I get it. They too, had some real valid points, and I know where they coming from.

They for sure got a point on the energy you put out, putting your security at risk and truly being ready to be on point etc. Money/influence/status can’t prevent that. And I think Ak acknowledged that, but he doubled down after they wanted him to apologize to Mysonne like that :lol:. Wrong place.

All in all…I liked The convo they were having. A lot of real **** being said. Enjoyed the part about “low frequency y conversations”. They all seemed to be on similar pages, with exception of some areas.

Them dudes smart, and articulate themselves really well. I will say, Akademiks point was going a lil over their heads….regarding Gibbs/Mysonne, and not being scared of no man, because of some random title they carry themselves as. Gil & Wallo was kinda picking and choosing, and rocking with Mysonne. But I get it. They too, had some real valid points, and I know where they coming from.

They for sure got a point on the energy you put out, putting your security at risk and truly being ready to be on point etc. Money/influence/status can’t prevent that. And I think Ak acknowledged that, but he doubled down after they wanted him to apologize to Mysonne like that :lol:. Wrong place.

All in all…I liked The convo they were having. A lot of real **** being said. Enjoyed the part about “low frequency y conversations”. They all seemed to be on similar pages, with exception of some areas.

When has Gillie ever appeared intelligent to you?

and Ak isn't going ready for what his mouth brings, no matter how much he tries to convince the public. He plays internet games. Pull up.

Last edited:
When has Gillie ever appeared intelligent to you?

and Ak isn't going ready for what his mouth brings, no matter how much he tries to convince the public. He plays internet games. Pull up.

Plenty of times. Gillie a sharp dude. He just play dumb sometimes. But he know what’s going on. I liked him taking accountability. And what he told Ak, was super real. That **** will catch up to you, when you put it out there. Even if you feel you in the right, and on defense. Although AK had a point about being a man first, before anything. And not letting *****s think they can disrespect you in any type of way.

I don’t think those are internet games for real. Cuz these rappers playing internet games for real with the dumb, threatening ****. But AK got a bag now…is vengeful, feels slighted and the type of ***** to take it there on the low. He 100% right about them dudes thinking he an easy target, responded outside of the internet…and he ain’t going. Dude is a lame. But also a lame dude with money, that is smart. Never underestimate ppl like that.

Point is, a lot of this **** can be a conversation. What Wallo was getting at. I thought the convo was circular, but productive overall. They all had some valid points. Entertaining interview for real.

Million Dollars worth of game is really good. Dope to see them shoutout Tax & Combat Jack.

Plenty of times. Gillie a sharp dude. He just play dumb sometimes. But he know what’s going on. I liked him taking accountability. And what he told Ak, was super real. That **** will catch up to you, when you put it out there. Even if you feel you in the right, and on defense. Although AK had a point about being a man first, before anything. And not letting *****s think they can disrespect you in any type of way.

I don’t think those are internet games for real. Cuz these rappers playing internet games for real with the dumb, threatening ****. But AK got a bag now…is vengeful, feels slighted and the type of ***** to take it there on the low. He 100% right about them dudes thinking he an easy target, responded outside of the internet…and he ain’t going. Dude is a lame. But also a lame dude with money, that is smart. Never underestimate ppl like that.

Point is, a lot of this **** can be a conversation. What Wallo was getting at. I thought the convo was circular, but productive overall. They all had some valid points. Entertaining interview for real.

Million Dollars worth of game is really good. Dope to see them shoutout Tax & Combat Jack.

Gillie says common sense, but is far from intelligent. Not sure why you would be impressed by anything he says. Having a conversation without screaming makes you intelligent these days?

Ak talks negatively about people and hides behind I'm a blogger/internet personality. They aren't supposed to respond to his "opinons" about his livelihood? Also with him talking about money and how much he's making, because that's the only thing they respect, no it's because he has low self esteem. He's going to run in to the same kind of problems. So, run up, yeah he might be finding that out.

And the I'm a man stuff. True. But these artist have fans also. And are you ready for their fans or associates when you say the pull up stuff? No matter how much he talks people aren't going to be scared of him. He's not in front of the keyboard.

Who belives Ak would fight anyone? Ak ties to play both sides, I'm just giving my opinion and I'm not street.

Dude is a lot like 69, 69 was believing in his own hype. Aligning himself with Wack seems familiar.

:lol: from the first 20 minutes or so I saw he was actually saying some real ****. Regarding ****** picking and choosing who they get on about promoting violence and destruction. How people sad about Dolph (rightfully) but we egg on **** like the 100 shots tape :lol: and save the outrage for ppl no one likes like him :lol:

This ***** is always trying to play victim like people are picking on him :smh: *** *** niga

Back
Top Bottom