The Combat Jack Show Thread

Good 1st episode since they know each other. Didn't know J Valentine was connected like that. Son drunk out his mind in a club full of his people barking at Tank to go tell Steph he better come take a pic with them if he wants to make it home had me dying :lol:

J Valentine pops is Ron Newt. ex Pimp/dopeman/business man. He was real close with Mike.

tumblr_o328unBXXP1tv3bmuo1_1280.png

Ron Newt on the left, J Valentine is one of these kids so yeah he got thee connections.

What's the real difference between Gates on drugs vs sober? The only thing I noticed is the lack of T.I. esque thesaurus talk and more elaborate lies/exaggerations

I made the mistake of forgetting Drake released an album before hitting play. Joe's arguments sound ridiculous. He gets credit for releasing the album and you have to be outside and like it if you're from Jersey.

and Ish sounded silly supporting him not even hearing it, but then Joe sort of went ahead and agreed with Ice at the end.

Last edited:
I’ll only give him credit for trying something new. It was risky for him. However, it’s like 5 years too late.

I made the mistake of forgetting Drake released an album before hitting play. Joe's arguments sound ridiculous. He gets credit for releasing the album and you have to be outside and like it if you're from Jersey.

and Ish sounded silly supporting him not even hearing it, but then Joe sort of went ahead and agreed with Ice at the end.

Didn't even need to go to that segment to know it was gonna be nothing but "The baddies love it!!" you gotta be in XYZ on a boat to really appreciate this etc etc :lol: :lol:

Yes a genre of music that is extremely prevalent in nightlife worldwide made by one of the biggest stars in the world is going to get played a lot NO **** lol. That doesn't equate to the music being good.

16 Shotem has the patience of a saint.

Trying to be Akademiks in person, and Adam putting dude on…is going to get that dude Flakko hurt. What a clown.

Bandman Kevo is truly a bish tho. Good lord. The man really got a BBL 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

Wild how Ak has sons out here. I don't even think homie doing it on purpose. You can just tell he's consumed so much Akademiks that he subconsciously picked his mannerisms, voice inflections, shape, etc.

What a sick time we're in.

Wild how Ak has sons out here. I don't even think homie doing it on purpose. You can just tell he's consumed so much Akademiks that he subconsciously picked his mannerisms, voice inflections, shape, etc.

What a sick time we're in.

Edit* dying at “picked up Akademiks SHAPE”

:rofl:
:rofl:

But It’s a combo of both. Dude said he REALLY looks up to Akademiks :lol:. Like, he’s an unashamed “chat *****, and credits Akademiks for damn near everything.

They asked him one time, if he would hit a chick after Akademiks…and bro was super giddy. 4:20 mark.

Imagine being a clean up man for AK :lol:

You can tell Even AK is annoyed by it, but is happy he got “sons” now who credit him. it’s crazy.

16 Shotem has the patience of a saint.

Trying to be Akademiks in person, and Adam putting dude on…is going to get that dude Flakko hurt. What a clown.

Bandman Kevo is truly a bish tho. Good lord. The man really got a BBL 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

I thought yo was Akademiks family or something…it’s really a whole world of those kinda dudes trying be in the mix I see :lol: :smh:

:lol: at having to have the other dude in there to mediate, yo was trying his best with new Ak :lol:

Last edited:
I thought yo was Akademiks family or something…it’s really a whole world of those kinda dudes trying be in mix I see :lol: :smh:

:lol: at having to have the other dude in there to mediate

Man, everything about it, is insane :lol:

Bandman Kevo getting a BBL. Paying blogs to lie. Paying YouTube *****s to call him a sex symbol.
***** getting his booty done.

The ***** Flacco being a fake Akademiks. Stuttering like crazy. The spit. The ***** Flakko obviously lying, too…and trying to pull receipts and failing, while gettting mad.

The 16shot ***** legit came prepared, and debunked everything. And Exposed Flakko. And it got the dude Flakko dude so mad, that he told him SMD. Then he got spit on (should’ve gotten hands and feet put on him).

It is comedy. Listened to it in its entirety. And I’m 5% dumber for it. But thoroughly entertained :smh: :lol:

They even calling this ***** out. Grand opening/grand closing.

Two ****** arguing on a public platform about another man getting a BBL is peak post 2020 hiphop :lol: :smh:
Yo that BBL talk went on entirely too long and variant Akadmiks was NOT trying to leave that alone for some weird reason :lol: :smh:

Then the other dude actually pulling up pics of yo really getting that work done for proof :sick: :lol: …Everybody in that room should feel ashamed, meanwhile the No Jumper cat laughing at em all the way to the bank

Joe is insinuating that Beyonce's is pandering with her single & it's not really representative of the times (which i could see the argument) but none of this was brought up with the Drake album :lol:. Somehow Joe found Drake's version of doing house interesting & "UNIQUE" & daring (this is literally the exact opposite of the overwhelming critique that it was lazy & generic)

Then dude had the nerve to act as if the general public & media somehow have an agenda AGAINST drake :lol:, mans went from if you ain't been to Greece with the baddies you won't understand it to ya'll wanna see Drake fail

Back
Top Bottom