The Combat Jack Show Thread

This is real or fake? He let it fly too soon, and there was nothing to talk about after it. That should have been a punch. Dudes just spit and have spit just sitting in their mouth.

Dude being interview had way more restraint & poise then a lot would have with that dude

Joe is insinuating that Beyonce's is pandering with her single & it's not really representative of the times (which i could see the argument) but none of this was brought up with the Drake album :lol:. Somehow Joe found Drake's version of doing house interesting & "UNIQUE" & daring (this is literally the exact opposite of the overwhelming critique that it was lazy & generic)

Then dude had the nerve to act as if the general public & media somehow have an agenda AGAINST drake :lol:, mans went from if you ain't been to Greece with the baddies you won't understand it to ya'll wanna see Drake fail

OK, you have me intrigued. :lol:

Is Joe going to get the C Breezy interview? It's weird that he went to Drink Champs of all places. Nore barely knows about rappers. I know he's going to be confused as hell, and do his research from Wikipedia.

Ice and Joe are fan club members.

Man, everything about it, is insane :lol:

Bandman Kevo getting a BBL. Paying blogs to lie. Paying YouTube *****s to call him a sex symbol.
***** getting his booty done.

The ***** Flacco being a fake Akademiks. Stuttering like crazy. The spit. The ***** Flakko obviously lying, too…and trying to pull receipts and failing, while gettting mad.

The 16shot ***** legit came prepared, and debunked everything. And Exposed Flakko. And it got the dude Flakko dude so mad, that he told him SMD. Then he got spit on (should’ve gotten hands and feet put on him).

It is comedy. Listened to it in its entirety. And I’m 5% dumber for it. But thoroughly entertained :smh: :lol:

They even calling this ***** out. Grand opening/grand closing.

This _ stuttering and **** :lol:

Man one of these goofy _'s really gon dealt with one day.

The professional side dude convo at the end is interesting. I’m with Joe, Ish and them sound like the main without the title.

and they sounded dumb as hell talking about innocent people.

because you were shot or killed doesn't mean you were in a gang or an opp.

dudes are shooting up crowds.

Not sure how you dudes support this Adam dude.

Man, I don't even understand Joe's point.

He seemed to be dissing Beyonce, but praising Drake.

So now numbers don't matter, but every week you're guessing how much Future, Post Malone, Cole and Kendrick are going to do.

and a drop from 500+ to 200+ isn't a big deal?

Joe sounded how you treat your kid. Your kid can score zero points, and you'll go good game, and try to bring up the positive.

I wish Joe realized Drake isn't going to do an interview.

Why does everyone love talking on VladTV so much?

You see the views?
Open ended conversations.
Allows for you to touch on a wide range of topics.
They get paid. (According to Vlad)
Outside of, "Vlad is the feds" talk, why WOULDN'T anyone want to be interviewed by Vlad?

Wait wait wait. This ***** Flakko got his start as an Umar Johnson online Stan…who paid gay dudes on Craigslist to lie about one of Umar’s opponents

:lol:

Nothing surprises me these days lmao. This ***** really crazy.

I've thought for a minute, **** is different.

The way young dudes now will just shoot up crowds for one person now is crazy to me. There is no, we'll catch him another time alone.

Just tuned into this Chris Brown DC...and Nore is being a TOP TIER WEIRDO in this episode. I don't think I've ever seen him try to get someone to KEEP drinking so much and the ***** CB is already on 10 and said he can't do no more.

Even EFN is trying to jokingly get Nore to stop but he keeps trying to get this ***** to take an extra shot or a little more champagne.

16 Shotem has the patience of a saint.

Trying to be Akademiks in person, and Adam putting dude on…is going to get that dude Flakko hurt. What a clown.

Bandman Kevo is truly a bish tho. Good lord. The man really got a BBL 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

Edit* dying at “picked up Akademiks SHAPE”

:rofl:
:rofl:

But It’s a combo of both. Dude said he REALLY looks up to Akademiks :lol:. Like, he’s an unashamed “chat *****, and credits Akademiks for damn near everything.

They asked him one time, if he would hit a chick after Akademiks…and bro was super giddy. 4:20 mark.

Imagine being a clean up man for AK :lol:

You can tell Even AK is annoyed by it, but is happy he got “sons” now who credit him. it’s crazy.

My mind is ****ing blown

How sad of a world are we in where DJ ****ing Akademiks has a son?

Ray J pops up every 5-10 years to have a legendary moment. :rofl:

I was wondering where all these songs Omarion had that I missed. I was wondering if they both had 20. It's about five Mario songs I get to before I think of Omarion, besides Icebox unless he wanted to be a 30 something year old man bringing out B2K and Bow Wow. He ruined Speeding not being able too sing.

I was wondering if Joe is being blackmailed by Wack and Game. It went from Game mentioning Cyn, to them having problems, to him mentioning Game's songs and none of the nut **** dude does. He randomly brought up Game's song again after playing a snippet the previous episode. Wack probably has a tape of Cyn.

I got suggested this

Didn't think it sounded right, with it being one person trying to rob two people(one was in the hotel). So it was multiple people, and arrested dude was shot. Sounds like they had the drop on the car shot and then tried to rob.

and it was interesting Joe and Ish said that the police precinct was right there and cops hang out in the parking lot, so it couldn't be someone from the area. Much less I'm sure it's on video. But the rest they said seemed to be off from what Hass says.

Hassan said one of the arrested shooter is someone A Boogie knows :smh: A Boogie had his party shot up in Jersey a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom