The Combat Jack Show Thread

Imagine watching every move someone makes with an ice grill just so you can talk about it :ohwell:

That’s why I hate when these clowns say they “real ones” a real man is wasting NO energy on thing he’s not interested in.

2023 is different from 1993. A lame in 1993 got no love, LAMES run the show in 2023. We’re all lame in the eyes of someone. The streets, everything is different nowadays and I wish cats would realize that.

We have more niche and specialized markets than ever before. Get in where you fit in and move on with your life

Last edited:
I’m biased because Fred literally grew up 45 mins away from me and I grew watching him since UF

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I wore the visor and all like Fred!!

Brandon Marshall is an unsavory dude and woman beater. I am athlete went to s*** after Fred and Chan flexed.

40B81EF6-4496-4B16-BE7A-942387399AA2.jpeg
7B0D9609-FE25-4B1F-B62B-FB9E9250C19D.jpeg

Brandon Marshall gave them Boys $37,500 each :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, that wasn’t it and never was gone be it. The fellas scrammed on him with the quickness

Ak is probably early/mid 30’s his damn self lol.

Surprised to see people not egging on the “Ak is a cornball” sentiment from dude and I’m sure Charlemagne is too lol. He def supposed to be his Tax type character lol

I like Loon, remind me of a ***** in the barbershop who know it all :lol: and Ak has value at times.

I think Loon problem is that he say what he think the culture wanna hear without really having depth to his stance beyond “I’m a real ***** and I’m for the culture”…prime example…Trap Lore was kinda getting him :lol:

His argument is dumb for this. Show grace, because he's black and where he comes from and he exaggerated for music.

I'd like to know if he has a problem calling him a serial killer or a killer period.

I remember when I moved to MD back in the day I hated on Quick a little, think he said something corny on the radio, but dudes were ready to fight telling me how much he does in the community.

Good dude. From around my way! Named the street after his DJ name. Major

But yeah, DC ain’t **** with him at first, but he a staple there now.

Tuned into this curious case of Natalia doc series cause of them mentioning it on the JBP

This **** is insane . Not what I expected at all , these people are mentally ****ed up. This **** unreal

The white folks buying and returning the step daddy album from Walmart after hearing the other songs on there :lol:

Ain’t heard from Bonecrusher in a min

Back
Top Bottom