The Combat Jack Show Thread

slightly related to ^ yalls discussion in my mind…cuz if this was real it would slap and fit right in with the hillbillies type sound…lol

Only good thing is the beat.

Y’all don’t realize what these dudes repetitive? All them glokknine, and drill types talk about is opps, sliding, straps, smoking, gangbanging and killing…. How y’all listen to them type cats all day is baffling to me.

Dudes don’t talk about fly **** or player s****, sports, movie references, punchline or. metaphor usage, I don’t understand

Only good thing is the beat.

Y’all don’t realize what these dudes repetitive? All them glokknine, and drill types talk about is opps, sliding, straps, smoking, gangbanging and killing…. How y’all listen to them type cats all day is baffling to me.

Dudes don’t talk about fly **** or player s****, sports, movie references, punchline or. metaphor usage, I don’t understand

If it was real Kendrick would fill in the blanks lyrically with other **** like on Humble and ****. Yeah lyrically it’s trash :lol: but it’s interesting to hear Dot use those flows/cadences/beats. I’d take a whole project from him like that

aqDwC.png

slightly related to ^ yalls discussion in my mind…cuz if this was real it would slap and fit right in with the hillbillies type sound…lol

They've been using AI for documentaries, to have the "person" document and narrate their lives.

It's interesting, but weird to me. It's odd to hear someone who's been dead for 10 years narrate their life.

One of my favorite interviews this year. Story at the end was wild but hilarious. Didn’t know he wrote Usher’s Superstar. Didn’t expect him to break down City High like that.

Yeah this was good. He was candid and is really low with how much he's done.

It is an odd pairing. I used to love sole too. Can't be mad whoever she ends up with though, gotta treat your lady right while you got her.

What makes ya’ll think it’s odd? Y’all look to deep into stuff. People like each other. The end :lol:

“Treat your lady right” you don’t know what she’s like behind closed doors. Ginuwine probably grew tired if her. People fall out of love constantly. Looks don’t mean anything only to vain people

Back
Top Bottom