The Combat Jack Show Thread

This was a good discussion.

Mainly because of the guy off the camera comparing it to guns. When a mass shooting occurs it's a discussion for that day.

This whole thing has turned into we all knew about Puff already and making it about Cassie settling. Now let's move on to the next story.

I'm starting to think that Puff can pop his head back out in 2024 like nothing has happen and people will go for it.

Social media seems to be like a blip that makes people forget.

had he gave the bread up earlier instead of her having to file a civil suit then yeah but as of right now he may have to sit down for the year at least

cassie just got atleast 15-30 million, all types of people bouta come out

people around puff getting dragged in it and some of puffs deals already getting dropped

before this year is over he’ll prolly have multiple lawsuits against him

I’m not rolling with that :lol:. He always has smoke for people and has benefited off of being that guy, so don’t go quiet when people expect you to keep that same energy for your friends. NORE isn’t known for being a critic like Joe is, so there’s no expectation for him to be one now.
:lol: Like Caresha and Nore sit down multiple times weekly to speak on current events and are with the smoke. He just had to get security because of how crazy he was talking.

He didn't deny it, and because he was from Long Beach you did it. 🤷‍♂️

Was it widely known he was involved?

Daz wasn't saying Big Dre from Long Beach. He was saying they are like they don't mess with Compton crips or that set.

But here it is

Apparently it was known who did and why way back then

Daz wasn't saying Big Dre from Long Beach. He was saying they are like they don't mess with Compton crips or that set.

But here it is

Apparently it was known who did and why way back then

I’m reading the comments…. Folk calling Snoop disloyal. Snoop did NOT grow up with 2pac. They were label mates. Probably had only known each other for a maximum of two years. Snoop got on in 93/94, Pac was in and out of jail in 94/95, he and Snoop probably started interacting more around mid 1995 when Suge bailed him out.

People need to separate their emotions from this situation. Snoop’s allegiance was dudes he grew up with, and was more familiar with. He and Pac were strictly lablemates. Dude’s were not best friends on that level

It’s not like they were homies since the sandbox or went to grade school together. He and Pac weren’t “close” enough on that level, yet, at the time of Pac’s demise

Last edited:
I’m reading the comments…. Folk calling Snoop disloyal. Snoop did NOT grow up with 2pac. They were label mates. Probably had only known each other for a maximum of two years. Snoop got on in 93/94, Pac was in and out of jail in 94/95, he and Snoop probably started interacting more around mid 1995 when Suge bailed him out.

People need to separate their emotions from this situation. Snoop’s allegiance was dudes he grew up with, and was more familiar with. He and Pac were strictly lablemates. Dude’s were not best friends on that level

It’s not like they were homies since the sandbox or went to grade school together. He and Pac weren’t “close” enough on that level, yet, at the time of Pac’s demise

Snoop brings it upon himself with the Fat Joe stories he tells

The drugs have Tyrese in his feelings. Responding to discussions from a year or two ago when you've been on the pod since then?

J Valentine's pops was a pimp/dope dealer/entrepreneur/label owner.

He sued Lee Daniels claiming he took his story for the show Empire :lol:

snoop was the hottest rapper out then became a sidekick overnight

even if they were close he wanted pac out the way

pac was only on death row for like 6-8 months or something like that

snoop was the hottest rapper out then became a sidekick overnight

even if they were close he wanted pac out the way

pac was only on death row for like 6-8 months or something like that

Snoop was never a sidekick b

Doggfather sold more first week than All EyeZ, but All Eyez counted twice because it was a double.

I guess Joe talked to Just and they squashed his beef with him putting out those Slaughterhouse songs.

and paying $20? :lol:

but I guess I'm not the target audience, because I won't even pay for Patreon.

I won’t pay either, but I do want him to release a song or EP just to see the chaos it causes :lol:.

Snoop was never a sidekick b

Doggfather sold more first week than All EyeZ, but All Eyez counted twice because it was a double.

I don’t go by sales unless it’s a super astronomical difference

I go off impact

just like Joe buddens podcast, his impact is different whether he’s number one or not on charts

pac had the juice no pun

I don’t go by sales unless it’s a super astronomical difference

I go off impact

just like Joe buddens podcast, his impact is different whether he’s number one or not on charts

pac had the juice no pun

Pac's has grown over time, so you can't talk about 1996 talk in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom