The Combat Jack Show Thread

Pac's has grown over time, so you can't talk about 1996 talk in 2023.

Bro, he’s talking about 94/95/96…. He’s right. Why are you bringing up 2023? We are specifically talking about the mid 90s. Snoop was enormous. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pac and Snoop around that time is akin to Kodak and NBA if you want to compare eras. Both were humongous.

Don’t even know why you mentioned 2023. Snoop was wayyyy more reserved back then yet, he still was big. Tupac was more in your face and outgoing. Snoop was way more introverted and level headed back then, especially while in the media or spotlight. Snoop was chill as hell.

I think should’ve probably chose another word than “sidekick” but he could’ve possibly said Pac’s buzz was just increased due to being fresh out, as well as the beef with Bad Boy/Big and the East coast vs west coast beef.

I’d say Pac was beyond bubbling in 96. 96 definitely was Pac’s year. He was the biggest rapper on the planet at the point because he craved attention

Last edited:
Bro, he’s talking about 94/95/96…. He’s right. Why are you bringing up 2023? We are specifically talking about the mid 90s. Snoop was enormous. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pac and Snoop around that time is akin to Kodak and NBA if you want to compare eras. Both were humongous.

Don’t even know why you mentioned 2023. Snoop was wayyyy more reserved back then yet, he still was big. Tupac was more in your face and outgoing. Snoop was way more introverted and level headed back then, especially while in the media or spotlight. Snoop was chill as hell.

I think should’ve probably chose another word than “sidekick” but he could’ve possibly said Pac’s buzz was just increased due to being fresh out, as well as the beef with Bad Boy/Big and the East coast vs west coast beef.

I’d say Pac was beyond bubbling in 96. 96 definitely was Pac’s year. He was the biggest rapper on the planet at the point because he craved attention

I'm talking about 1996

Did you miss the part where I talked about Doggfather and how much it sold?

Nevermind, you just like to go on and on not knowing what you're talking about....

Continue wasting those keystrokes.

Considering Snoop a sidekick at any point in hip hop history OUTSIDE of the feature on the Deep Cover soundtrack is/was nuts. Snoop was a star from that time on. Pac was just as big at the same time. They made the song “2 of Amerika’s most wanted”. Regionally there wasn’t a bigger west coast artist than those two.

On top of that Snoop was running his own crew that had hits and a platinum album with the Dogg Pound and Nate. Man was bringing in so much money for Deathrow.

That's one of them you gotta retract that statement :lol:

fam yall take one word and run wild

it was a simple statement, nothing crazy

everyone in the world knows snoop was and is a star

in basketball terms he went from scoring 40 a game to having to share the rock

so if he got word that pac may get touched, I could see him being secretly happy he’s out the way

this happens all the time at jobs and everywhere else

boys acting like kobe didn’t essentially feel that way bout shaq

I don’t think he was happy Pac got touched. Like I said, he and Pac were not friends or day ones. Dre and Warren G were. He had no allegiance to Pac. They were strictly label mates. I think Snoop wanted out from under death Row/Suge regardless of whether Pac lived or died. Dudes were strictly co-workers. Snoop was not about to crash out for Pac. Pac wasn’t his ace boon ****, or childhood friend/neighbor or anything.

Ironically Snoop was on Dre’s “stranded on death row” song. Once Dre left, Snoop was trying to haul *** too. Snoop was a cohort of Dre and Warren. Him, Suge and Pac were just business partners really.

Once Pac and Suge were out the picture, snoop hauled ***. He wanted out of his contract as soon as Dre fired off

fam yall take one word and run wild

it was a simple statement, nothing crazy

everyone in the world knows snoop was and is a star

in basketball terms he went from scoring 40 a game to having to share the rock

so if he got word that pac may get touched, I could see him being secretly happy he’s out the way

this happens all the time at jobs and everywhere else

boys acting like kobe didn’t essentially feel that way bout shaq

Bruh you comparing a teammate getting traded to his labelmate getting killed... I seriously doubt he was happy about that seeing as how that was the death of the label. You gotta be crazy to want that type of cloud hanging over. Snoop had to lay low then come back with Master P a couple years later.

I am simply replying to suge alleging that snoop had knowledge of the hit on pac well before it happened and his possible involvement and why he may want him out the way

this isn’t something i made up

this stuff has been rumors since pac died

and people have sick thoughts, motives and dispositions all the time

by your stance you’re damn near saying no one has ever wished the worst on someone

I have no earthly idea how snoop truly feels bout pac and neither do yall

I never said it was true or that I even believe it

:lol: Got feeling that "I aint saying no names" was Tank. Had that slightly embarassed " I was young" demeanor.

I saw a comment or two have the same thought, but he called son one of his young homies and that he was in a group. Tank is a couple of years older than him and TGT was too recent-sounding for that mutt *** behavior.

It'd be hilarious if it was and Tank just had to keep a poker face on for that whole 5 minutes :lol:

I was thinking Aaron Hall for some reason.

Tank was never in a group until TGT and being older, he doesn’t make sense for that story.

I must've missed the part about a group. Even then they talked about Tank singing backup early.

I ran that section back and I misremembered both the young homie and in a group parts, he ain't say that. He did say that he didn't know duke in the story very well at the time though.

Funny story either way.

they just be disagreeing / not understanding Mel for no reason lol

She says a lot of **** I disagree with and I don’t understand all these new terms but this long *** love bomb combo is dumb . She’s saying if the intent is manipulation then it’s “love bombing” … these ****** carrying on 30 minutes acting confused is crazy lol

She says a lot of **** I disagree with and I don’t understand all these new terms but this long *** love bomb combo is dumb . She’s saying if the intent is manipulation then it’s “love bombing” … these ****** carrying on 30 minutes acting confused is crazy lol

I don’t think they were disagreeing on purpose. It’s hard to prove intent and a person saying that I was “love bombed” in hindsight isnt saying much. I just don’t think they like her throwing around these terms without challenge.

:lol: At throwing around terms without challenge. Love bombing is an old term that most seemed to understand and never needed this much debate. It's simple, you start talking to someone and out of nowhere they use manipulation to escalate affection, nicknames, gifts etc. for whatever their purpose. Be it sex, control, whatever. It's how cults get members.

I skip this stuff man, I just don't get the entertainment in pretending to be stupid.

Every little word "Puh tuh Mel! -- *car starting"

:lol: At throwing around terms without challenge. Love bombing is an old term that most seemed to understand and never needed this much debate. It's simple, you start talking to someone and out of nowhere they use manipulation to escalate affection, nicknames, gifts etc. for whatever their purpose. Be it sex, control, whatever. It's how cults get members.

This sounds like what the women on Twitter want on the first date :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom