The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ain't that just Ice doing his job podding?

Not sure he really cares or would actually be discussing her if it ain't about music.

It’s not that, it’s the hypocrisy. Just because Joe pays him means he’s entitled to say things, but the pod fans aren’t? Look at the things he’s complaining about; people asking where’s Ish’s girl and the fan-made video about the girl who didn’t wash the spoons. He’s telling folks to suck his d*** over THAT :lol:. But, he gets to tell Sexxy Redd to go sit down because he didn’t like her song… give me a break :lol: :smh:.

The irony in Ice calling out “entitled” fans when he felt entitled enough to tell Sexxy Redd, an artist he doesn’t know, to go sit down. Dude needs to take his own advice :lol: :smh:.

People display who they are on PUBLIC platforms. Basically imprinting who they are… but then say people don’t know them. Yeah, we don’t know y’all personally but based off what they say or post, you definitely get a grasp of their personality type.

What’s wrong with people? You’re absolutely right.

Same way a person can look and hear what sexxy Redd is about (based of her music and interviews) same can be said about Him

Looked up Freddie Gibbs baby mama

download (1).jpeg

The irony in Ice calling out “entitled” fans when he felt entitled enough to tell Sexxy Redd, an artist he doesn’t know, to go sit down. Dude needs to take his own advice :lol: :smh:.

I understand his point, but he's going to get the Joe treatment of having to keep the same energy if he keeps doing the SMD.

And he was part of that community before he got in front of that camera. Now he doesn't like it.

It’s not that, it’s the hypocrisy. Just because Joe pays him means he’s entitled to say things, but the pod fans aren’t? Look at the things he’s complaining about; people asking where’s Ish’s girl and the fan-made video about the girl who didn’t wash the spoons. He’s telling folks to suck his d*** over THAT :lol:. But, he gets to tell Sexxy Redd to go sit down because he didn’t like her song… give me a break :lol: :smh:.
It's not entitlement if it's your job :lol:

Otherwise he could just sit down and say nothing the entire pod. A topic is brought up and they discuss and share opinions.

Entitlement in this instance is fans feeling they have the right to speak on and demand things as if they're a part of the crew when they're just outside obervers. Tons of fans have this problem across media.

He's basically saying don't go acting like you have a say in this when they didn't have to turn on the camera in the first place.

I understand his point, but he's going to get the Joe treatment of having to keep the same energy if he keeps doing the SMD.

And he was part of that community before he got in front of that camera. Now he doesn't like it.

Well that's the hypocritical part.

It does seem though he been noticing this and it reached a boiling point where he had to speak on it then.

Ironically he's getting a dose of some of his own medicine when it comes to fan interaction

Last edited:
Yeah. You make a living talking about people, as well as your personal business. It comes with the territory.

He’s not providing anything artistically (he’s a not a musician, athlete, painter, designer, etc) he doesn’t provide a tangible skill. All he does is talk about other people so, people have the right to speak on what he talks about

The same person who made the video about the spoon (which was weird as Hell imo to even be paying that much attention to notice some **** like that) made another video analyzing the mannerisms between him and his girl and coming to weird conclusions about their relationship based off these small interactions (again, it's weirdo **** to even be paying that much attention to something like that, let alone making a whole video about it).

A lot of these "fans" be weirdos, thinking that they actually know these people to the point where they're making numerous comments about their personal lives, stalking the social media of their loved ones and sometimes even harassing them.

Rory dealt with the same weirdo **** with people commenting on his fiancé's IG, and sending her clips from the pod on Twitter (basically trying to get Rory jammed up).

I feel Ice. I don't care about what he used to do on Twitter. People Tweet about/at random celebrities every single day. His Tweets just so happened to sting a lil more, and he just so happened to have a following because of who he is and who he knows.

I also feel Joe's point on it though. It's a blessing that these weirdos are so attached to the podcast that they're making thinkpiece videos about little dumb **** like that. Dudes got YouTube channels dedicated to discussing the podcast with 10s thousands of subscribers. Dudes are making money discussing the podcast :lol: .

I feel Ice. I don't care about what he used to do on Twitter.

This is still part of of his makeup though. Your reputation precedes you. Especially in this social media era. People have to be cognizant whether they like it or not. The digital footprint is real.

We’re all going to be judged based off what we’ve said, posted or done in the social media landscape. (If you use social media in any capacity) People can’t run from it. It’s the new reality.

People are out here losing their jobs because of social media theatrics and behavior. These “weirdo” fans are definitely more inclined to probe and snoop around.

I’m not weird like that personally but like you said, there are weirdos itching to say something.

He better just start embracing it

Last edited:
It's not entitlement if it's your job :lol:

Otherwise he could just sit down and say nothing the entire pod. A topic is brought up and they discuss and share opinions.

Entitlement in this instance is fans feeling they have the right to speak on and demand things as if they're a part of the crew when they're just outside obervers. Tons of fans have this problem across media.

He's basically saying don't go acting like you have a say in this when they didn't have to turn on the camera in the first place.

So, if he told her to go sit down on Twitter instead of the Pod, then it would be entitlement?

There has to be something else that Ice is projecting about, there’s no way he’s telling people to SMD from asking where such as such is or highlighting nasty practices at the potluck. He knows what it is but not truly speaking on it.

People basically implying that he’s her sponsor/tricky probably:lol: :lol:

He tight. That mentality has always been weird to me though. People gone date who they want. It don’t matter how they look outwardly. But we live in a world where people feel like if you look a certain way, you should be dating someone who looks as good as you.

They probably think he’s her sugar daddy. The basis of their union is their prerogative

He tight. That mentality has always been weird to me though. People gone date who they want. It don’t matter how they look outwardly. But we live in a world where people feel like if you look a certain way, you should be dating someone who looks as good as you.

They probably think he’s her sugar daddy. The basis of their union is their prerogative

I ain't wanna hate so I just kept it at his girl look good, I was thinking that though.

Ice is insecure now that he’s in front of the camera, because of how he carried himself prior.

Now the rabbit has the gun.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit, and he should know better than thinking the internet is going to stop. The internet is going to internet, and now you're showing weakness.

I think it's more so she has three young kids and is talking about she's a bad ***** at 30 with Ice playing step daddy when he has his own young kid.

and not saying she's a stripper, but she sure has the markings of one. 🤷‍♂️

I think it's more so she has three young kids and is talking about she's a bad ***** at 30 with Ice playing step daddy when he has his own young kid.

and not saying she's a stripper, but she sure has the markings of one. 🤷‍♂️

Hol’ hol up…. Hol up’… she got three youngins???? She’s 30 and Ish is what, like late 30s, early 40s???

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

All 4 of them probably have debit cards/cash app accounts funded by him. Damn

Last edited:
Ice is insecure now that he’s in front of the camera, because of how he carried himself prior.

Now the rabbit has the gun.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit, and he should know better than thinking the internet is going to stop. The internet is going to internet, and now you're showing weakness.

Yup. He wants to tuck his tail now. So he’s a paymaster like Mal? Joe definitely has certain types of hangers-on as friends :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Ice saying he doesn't read the comments while getting emotional is the funny part. Stopping atting me?

And dude even lashed out at the food clip. You know that was reaching for an example without saying what you're really upset at. The guy who spends time removing people from songs and changing album covers is talking about who has the time for that :lol:

Kid was a full fledged and proud internet troll with that lecture nonsense. I really hope that was content.

Back
Top Bottom