The Combat Jack Show Thread

M4 seems like she lived a sheltered life. Some of the stuff she needs to be explained is baffling to me.

Pretty privilege must have allowed her to say and do a lot of dumb stuff over the years and people just overlooked it.

Over 40-45 years old acting green as hell…. She literally made her name off of being eye candy :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

But I blame the simps and paymasters for coddling women like her.

I don’t even know why her ditzy self is there. What purpose does she serve

That’s not really the point, and doesn’t matter. He and Kodak are the Nas/Jay-z of THEIR generation. 15-28 year olds loveeeeeee NBA!
Them and Ice apparently. There wasn't a point made to be or not, I was asking from a completely unaware place. Dudes voice not for me so I know nothing vs like my parents who atleast knew "I Can" or "Hard Knock Life".

Joe never said he was opposed to ads. I think it was about him being cool with the ad is. These gaming sites are throwing out money.

Plus he does fantasy for free, so it makes sense.

Hell, I think the whole Joe and NBA Youngboy thing is a ad.
He already explained this in a way that makes sense, folks still gone go by their version. If he goes back to those 3rd party AD aggregators, unorganically breaking the content talking about some meundies again then yeah they got a point. They forgot it was sponsored by Cash App for a long time.

M4 seems like she lived a sheltered life. Some of the stuff she needs to be explained is baffling to me.

Pretty privilege must have allowed her to say and do a lot of dumb stuff over the years and people just overlooked it.

I'm surprised at how dingy she is. She been around the industry long enough to know certain things, certain context, certain type of women yet she sounds like some of these 25 year old goofy girls that learn about relationships/male and female dynamics on Twitter.

She definitely killing the fantasy I had for her. :smh:

Also it cracks me up
How she be making it seem
Like video models were the end all be all
Of music videos
And until she
and other video models got on the scene
That there wasn’t any good music videos before her
When some of the best music videos
Of all time
Didn’t have naked girls in em

I think part of the grace was because Cam and Flip are cool.

M4 is that oblivious to how Cam rolls? He's like 50.

She tried it. Trying to grab Joe into it. :lol:

Women I tell you. Hard for them to just admit they were wrong.

I'm surprised at how dingy she is. She been around the industry long enough to know certain things, certain context, certain type of women yet she sounds like some of these 25 year old goofy girls that learn about relationships/male and female dynamics on Twitter.
sheltered Canadian girl. And as an adult she’s probably just had a bunch of guys be yes men because they just wanna smash. So they’ll tolerate her knowing if I do this long enough, I might smash

sheltered Canadian girl. And as an adult she’s probably just had a bunch of guys be yes men because they just wanna smash. So they’ll tolerate her knowing if I do this long enough, I might smash

nah...🤔 this would make sense if she were a 'regular' woman not exposed to #thelifestyle™️ but even operating tangentially in & around that world of celebrities & status it doesn't make sense. she may not have really fully gotten it in but i can't believe she's that naive

some people use language/words to describe reality, some to shape it...

Melyssa should still more seasoned than that. You been around since the thong song. Gloria Velez seem cool and down to earth every time I hear her speak.

Back
Top Bottom