The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm talking strictly comedy tho

I liked the eps where he talked more

like one of the last ones with the 2 chicks on there only

How do you even get involved a discussion with someone who gives religion as an example of it not existing?

And Tariq sounded silly saying things aren't better.

It went how I thought and said it would. He doesn't listen. He was condescending. He says prove it, when he proves nothing he says.

The talking over is total disrespect also.

He prepared and did research for a debate and then wanted someone else to use numbers. :lol: You're not right, because I said you aren't.

Shultz was saying whole lot of BS. :lol:

"Baltimore is controlled by Black people". Flat out wrong, that don't even sound right. Ain't no city controlled by us. We wish.

"the meth epidemic is new" all the way BS. Meth been popping for a good at least 10 years. When crack hit the scene they came down hard on those dealers and users within 2-3 years.

Shultz was saying whole lot of BS. :lol:

"Baltimore is controlled by Black people". Flat out wrong, that don't even sound right. Ain't no city controlled by us. We wish.

"the meth epidemic is new" all the way BS. Meth been popping for a good at least 10 years. When crack hit the scene they came down hard on those dealers and users within 2-3 years.

Wanted to jump thru the phone and put hands on Shulz when he said that BS about Baltimore.

All around clown.

schultz whole tactic is to go on these long winded rants of nonsense and when you try to shoot his bs down he cuts you off by saying "let me make my point"

my guy, you've been talking for 5 minutes straight

and he admitted white supremacy exists but never mentioned where it's prevalent

schultz even hit em with the typical you're so well spoken rhetoric lol

but eh, if boys can't see it I don't know what to say

also didn't help ctg wasn't there early on to help shut schultz up to let others talk

Last edited:
Charlamagne coming actually helped Tariq out a lot, because he wasn't letting Shulz do what he does. The end was getting ridiculous, I was so glad Charlamagne just ended it.

And the you're better than this. You're smarter than this. You need someone to make you better. It's so dismissive and condescending. We need you to tell us how to think and feel, before it's allowed :lol:

I'm not even a big Tariq fan, but I want to punch Shulz in the face if I ever meet him.

I'm going back to unsubscribing.

Last edited:
Young Dro should be good on Drink Champs

They need to have Rocky and French back without TI, dude was on the show like somebodies dad.

I forgot that Rocky had Iggy first, that was sort of awkward when French mentioned it :lol:

it was so funny when tariq asked schultz why oprah needed to work two times harder

schultz so egotistical he thought he was really bouta school tariq on oprah just to end up saying she worked harder due to racism

I know he felt stupid

That's the thing, if Tariq were like Shulz he would have pounced on that and nitpicked his words and called him out for his hypocrisy.

South Africa is a perfect example of the flaw in his argument in Baltimore.

When he asked Tariq well where in Africa have you been. He thought he was going to say one country. He was ready to say you don't even know about Africa and was going to give something he read.

Shulz likes to pick apart parts of what you say instead of tackling the whole thing. Then reduce it to a juvenile debate of I'm right and you're wrong. It was what Tax was saying Joe was doing, which he was. It's insulting someones intelligence instead of having a actual discussion.

When I heard about the interview, I was lil interested, got about 5min through and just couldn't sit through it so it ended up becoming background noise while I was working thinking it'd get better. Schultz does this thing where when he feels he's bout to get proven wrong, he talks over the person w/ some rant hoping they forget their point. If Tariq was more well spoken and could keep his thoughts together a lil better, Schultz would've been made to look like the bigger fool.

Oh and to all my BMore people, what the home prices like there? I've never lived somewhere where we run the town :lol:

I forgot that Rocky had Iggy first, that was sort of awkward when French mentioned it :lol:

It's funny because when NORE said to French give me a high five, because I never knocked down a Kardashian. And Rocky in the background said I can't get a high five too? because dude currently is or was knocking down the Kendall sister, I guess NORE ain't know that or she don't count as a Kardashian. :lol:

And ti def took himself too serious like he too gangster to laugh, but always on IG w/ Kevin hart cracking jokes. I actually watched it on revolt last night and he had a smile on his face at times, his tone would have you thinking he sat there mugging the whole time. lol

If you been to Howard County you can clearly see black people don't control Baltimore. :lol: Or places like Dundalk.

It's a nice amount of black people but sometimes when I'm in Howard County I be wondering "Where the sistahs at?". You gotta go searching for black chicks sometimes.

Now in the city it's mainly black but that's the hood or right next to it.

Last edited:
It is?

Combat isn't into sports so I didn't think it would be.

I didn't like Mike until I started listening to His & Hers podcast. He was on Sneakerbox podcast a few weeks ago, cool dude.

Was Young Dro hard to hear for anyone else?

The Undefeated has a pretty good podcast also.

Last edited:
damn didn't know combat is getting a divorce

everybody seems to be fleeing from round him

hope he gets whatever worked out

So that's all that therapy talk and stuff he has been alluding to going through. I was wondering what was up for that.

Don't they have like five kids? That could be expensive.

She held him down when he quit the lawyer thing and all his career changes.

It always seemed like he was going through a mid life crisis to me. Dude went from wearing turtlenecks, being a square and never having a pair of Jordans to all of a sudden

Damn, didn't realize that was happening. Can only imagine trying to put on a fake happy face everyday going through that.

I'll give him a pass for all the yelling.
laugh.gif

If you been to Howard County you can clearly see black people don't control Baltimore. :lol: Or places like Dundalk.

It's a nice amount of black people but sometimes when I'm in Howard County I be wondering "Where the sistahs at?". You gotta go searching for black chicks sometimes.

Now in the city it's mainly black but that's the hood or right next to it.

#Facts the city is extremely hood, and most people that live in the city better live in Fells, Canton, Federal
if you want to be "safe"and guess who's in those neighborhoods. That city has more issues than you can
imagine, and corruption and a super lack luster governmental structure are just some are reasons the city
sucks. Not to mention the city tax you pay for what?

Most black professionals (hell everybody) tend to live in the county, and avoid anything in the city
unless it's a specific event.

Last edited:
I listened to the whole ASAP French TI episode

TI was disgusted. Sounds like he doesn't rock with NORE. And at the end, French sounded like he was getting fed up too. After he mentioned 50s name, French turned into an angry man

damn this mike epps drink champs is hard

when the guests get the show drink champs is untouchable

Back
Top Bottom