The Combat Jack Show Thread

drink champs with mike epps is classsssssic 

i knew this would be a good one 

parts of this ep had me in tears , the robbery stories
roll.gif

Joe was on Desus and Mero, I wonder if that's why he didn't have a pod this week

Mike Epps funny as **** :lol:

I never thought he was that funny

Isn't Fan Bros over? I know that was the title of an episode a few weeks ago but I never got to why or if it was just click bait. I'm not into comics and superheros but I thought the show was cool.

I've been listening to Envy's podcast with his wife when I'm bored and its pretty good. Gia has a great radio voice and Envy doesn't sound as stupid on their show like he does on the radio. He's really into his family and giving them everything he can which is cool. Gia is really level headed and very patient with him cuz some of the stuff he says I'm just like "couldn't be me"

Naw, it was click bait

Damn Reggie leaving his wifey? His mid-life crisis left his personal & professional life in shambles. I miss the DP,Blaze,Pete days. :rolleyes

I do too. Dallas has been on Pete's show for a few weeks. I've been meaning to listen, but I can't do these three hour pods

Mike Epps episode was good, them randomly going at each other with the jokes made it funny as hell.

Legit thought they killed Mike off Survivors Remorse because of him getting another Tv show, he said they killed him because he asked for more bread. :lol:

"Me meeting Richard Pryor is like you meeting Afrika Bambaataa."

NORE with the slight pause, "let's say Kool Herc." :lol:

:rofl:

Didn't know he met Richard when he was alive and the movie was in the works for that long.

And that Survivor's Remorse show is horrible now.

stand up wise mike epps just above average

movie and conversation wise he's a monster

he's situational funny, you put em in a scenario or ask him a question he can go

which is why he should do a podcast

he can translate ideas and convos from the show to the stage

those robbery stories should be in his act

I caught feelings at the robbery

this boy said he ended up owing the women he was pimping some money

telling goons to play a song again from the trunk

the way he says henry had me dying

aye henry

way too many quotables

that **** was a real moment

Mike Epps is real _ funny. Stories, conversations. I remember right after Next Friday some people was saying he was funnier than Chris.

I like mike epps but when i saw him last year i was hella disappointed. Dude was performing the same material from like 2009

Mike epps is a situational, observational comic. His stand ups aren't the best....but he's amongst the funniest out there

BTW, Queenzflip started his podcast. It's on episode twelve or something now.

The Trina Lip Service was sort of good. The other chick up there doesn't look good at all. Maybe she looked better whens he was a younger. Doesn't even have a body for a black strip club.

Mike Epps has always been hit or miss for me. Sometimes I find him funny, but other times I don't.

and I hope that story that the Henry or whatever was telling wasn't real. I was like ummmm, do you realize you're snitching saying his street name and saying he was in Texas. EFN even said something about them being recorded.

Mike Epps was also real about saying that their guns seem fake because they aren't real. That's why they need to broadcast them to world like that.

Nore and Freddie Foxxx must still not be on good terms either. I thought they had squashed things. That was sort of odd how Mike Epps mentioned his name.

Last edited:
A slept on podcast is The Cipha, they had better guest when they were a part of Rap Genius. But this week they have Ras Kass.

Didn't realize they broke from Genius.

Love that dude's interview style, though. Definitely gonna check this out today.

Last edited:

LSN is coming out swinging. A good way to introduce a new podcast. They need a replacement for Tax now anyway.

Angela Rye is on Combat, I hope he doesn't act like a dumb @ss on this episode. Especially since she's attractive. Sometimes you would never know he's a lawyer. Especially when he tries to play dumb. It's sort of embarrassing IMO.

I could see why dude was heading for a divorce, he started acting like he was having a mid life crisis.

Angela Rye is on Combat, I hope he doesn't act like a dumb @ss on this episode. Especially since she's attractive. Sometimes you would never know he's a lawyer. Especially when he tries to play dumb. It's sort of embarrassing IMO.

I could see why dude was heading for a divorce, he started acting like he was having a mid life crisis.

Damn :lol:

Yo this dude leveled up on that scumbag **** [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yo this dude leveled up on that scumbag **** [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I was like 
eek.gif
 at that story of him drunk at a party. He had some valid points but overall the female cheating perspective was a better listen. 

The Ras Kass The Cipha was really good. Didn't know him and Sean were that cool. He'll never get the credit he deserves.

The Angela Rye Combat was good. She touched on a lot of good points. I don't watch CNN that much, so I haven't seen her in action much.

The Main Source Juan Ep isn't long enough. I went back and listened to that album and I forgot how good it was. I listened to Breaking Atoms again over the weekend for the first time in a long time and forgot how good it was. It was nice seeing Ciph engaged. I got that Terminator X tape :lol: One of my disappointments. It had good production for the most part, but only about four songs were good, because the rappers weren't that good. Back in the day you went to the store on Tuesday and picked tapes nd CD's on covers and one song.

Back
Top Bottom