The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe has issues with Pun fam?

Yeah man. It was pretty deep. It wasn't a good look for either side. Joe had problems with her releasing that vid of Pun pistol whipping her . She said Joe didn't pay or help Pun/their family. They weren't living too well after Pun's death. Platinum selling artist, but she to get a job and they were still living in the PJ's. Meanwhile you're praising dude and bragging about your riches

There was a lot of back and forth for a minute. Joe saying she slept with Pun's friends.

Last edited:
Combat Jack really has to stop cutting people off man..:smh: I have no idea why he continues this. Let people
finish their thoughts..jesus

Is the new combat Jack episode good
Or should I just skip it
Don't wanna hear all the fat joe ain't look out for me stuff she always yapping about

Maybe soon or maybe never depending on how he reacts to this. I'm sure it will get back to him.

I plan on trying to start listening this afternoon.

This Combat Jack is pretty good...cool hearing Pun's wife and son reminisce about Y2K.:lol:

Pun, as we all know, was a wild boy. I'm about halfway through and there hasn't been any Joe slander.

Agreed on this dude Reggie cutting everyone off.:stoneface:

I just caught the Freeway Rick Ross episode of Tax Season and it was worth it for the Troy Ave slander alone

Listening to the lastest Tax Season episode...

Q: Why do women experiment with their sexuality etc?

A: Now a days men are feminine

View media item 1619378

Funny watching the transition from women taking pictures with the early era freakum dresses bent over in front of their friends with the hover hand back in like 05/06 to *** slapping and full blow kissing on snapchat etc. Just say you like women a lil bit or the attention

Last edited:
I couldn't finish the Liza/Chris Rivers episode. Combat was annoying me with the constantly cutting her off and then talking about Pun and her first having sex. I stopped it and listened to Joe's and Jalen & Jacoby instead. Maybe I'll try again this weekend.

a lotta pods have drastically fallen off

my unsub game has never been meaner

I'm still subbed to jack just off black support alone

I couldn't finish the Liza/Chris Rivers episode. Combat was annoying me with the constantly cutting her off and then talking about Pun and her first having sex. I stopped it and listened to Joe's and Jalen & Jacoby instead. Maybe I'll try again this weekend.

I did the same exact thing. Listened to as much as I could take of Combat about half way through and noticed
Joe's podcast had uploaded and I switched instantly. :smh:

Joe has issues with Pun fam?
Yeah man. It was pretty deep. It wasn't a good look for either side. Joe had problems with her releasing that vid of Pun pistol whipping her . She said Joe didn't pay or help Pun/their family. They weren't living too well after Pun's death. Platinum selling artist, but she to get a job and they were still living in the PJ's. Meanwhile you're praising dude and bragging about your riches

There was a lot of back and forth for a minute. Joe saying she slept with Pun's friends.
you know what.....I dead *** forgot about all that 
laugh.gif

He reverted back to how bad he was the first couple of years. With guest I don't really care about, it's hard for me to tolerate it at this point. He was making dumb comments and Premium's were even dumber. Dude was way too thirsty to hear about her and Pun having sex. Dude wanted her to go in to detail. That was crazy.

mean.gif

I've found myself skipping a lot of combat jack pods lately ...I used to listen to all of them but it isn't the same 

guru and yee were the last two....will probably check out this one

Liza was that chick :wow:

View media item 1620903
You sure bruh?

That always annoyed me about dude. The constant interruptions are really annoying. The last one I listened to was Yee's, I used to be excited for a new ep. Now I find myself searching from something else.

He reverted back to how bad he was the first couple of years. With guest I don't really care about, it's hard for me to tolerate it at this point. He was making dumb comments and Premium's were even dumber. Dude was way too thirsty to hear about her and Pun having sex. Dude wanted her to go in to detail. That was crazy.

Pete's questions are usually dumb to begin with. I just cant believe they asking those kinds of questions with her son there :smh:. By the way, why is his last name rivers? I haven't listened to the show, so if they mention it my bad.

I probably won't even listen to it 
laugh.gif

don't care to hear about how pun and his ex wife were intimate 

View media item 1620903
You sure bruh?
By the way, why is his last name rivers? I haven't listened to the show, so if they mention it my bad.

What I mean she was ride or die for real. Not excusing the scumbaggery of pun, totally unacceptable. His name "Rivers" is a play of words on his last name Rios, which means rivers in Spanish.

I thought it was awkward that combat was concern with their sex life, especially towards the end of his life @ 600LBS. Not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, I got you. Thanks for explaining the Rivers-Rios connection. They probably curious if Pun was as :smokin as he claimed in his music. Not a player, still not a player, those sex interludes on the album were classic stuff man.

The one with him explaining Triz-nan to Flex ...................................:rofl:

I'm going to give it a listen now.

Last edited:
Wasn't a secret he was smashing, but she laid down some rules so it wasn't that disrespectful, I guess.

The Liza and Guru episodes were good imo.. they really toched me (pause). it took me 2 trys to listin to Liza only cus the sex talk .... but in the end it was worth it.
Bringing it way better then Juan ep... which has been MIA

on a side note I think cats are not realising what a THROUGH dude Pete is and how he held it down when he was in the BOX. And we could all learn from him about parenting... remember fams... its "presence over presents"

Last edited:
You made me realize I still haven't finished listening to it. I'll try to finish it up.

That Liza episode had me :smh: the whole damn time
She seems so damn petty and manipulative as well as selfish
1. I hate when people die other folks come out the woodwork to **** on u
Like that's still ur husband. Doesn't she still have his last name?
Stop telling how bad he was when he not able to defend himself
Just tryna slander his name and whatever good vision folks thought of him
And so sitting here making it seems like she was all innocent and ****.

2. When pun went to the rehab spot or whatever she didn't even seem supportive
She said something like he only lost 100 pounds and some other comment I can't remember
But he lost 100 pounds while still getting food on the low and not exercising
I forgot her exact words but she didn't seem supportive at ALL about the rehab spot
Even after he lost weight like **** 100 is a lot
Be there support him and encourage him to keep going
Something tells me she just as bad as she making him out to be

3. Something not adding up
She talks about all the money laying around in the house
And how she never wanted for anything
Pun always gave her stuff
Well then where's all the money
I think joe looked out for her and she blew all the money and now tryna get more
She had too cause what happened to that 30 grand u took and put in an account for urself
U see she didn't wanna here that talk when combat was tryna explain royalties
She just seem real shady and just plain dumb
As well as ungrateful
She blew all that money :smh: I hope she loses the lawsuit
Cause u can just tell from listening to her she was doing dumb **** with the money after he died
I swear I don't get people who have money and end up homeless
Shouldn't a home be the first thing u purchase???
Not a condo or big apartment
I swear I would go buy a house in like Montana or Minnesota somewhere if I was rich
And just keep that as a just in case house in case I lost my money I don't be homeless
It's relatively cheap there
People don't be thinking
I'm from the hood
But ALWAYS thinking about my fams well being
Getting money only gonna intensify that

BUT all in all I think she a liar bum and just plain idiotic
There's other stuff I wanted to point out about her but can't think at the moment

OK, I got past the first 30 minutes. Then it gets better.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , she was abused emotionally and physically, controlled and she took care of him for years. I can see why she comes off that way. A part of her was probably glad when he died.

Upkeep on a house is also expensive, in addition to taxes.

And I don't think Joe looked out, because most likely Pun had a bad contract. That was the nature of the business and especially for Pun to be signed up under someone else. Pun was doing better than Joe and Joe later had financial problems.

Back
Top Bottom