The Combat Jack Show Thread

Liza really comes off like a bird.

She seems like those ppl who think just because you sold 1mil units you gonna get $1mil. I could just picture her rolling her eyes as Jack was trying to explain it to her.

There's an interview of Joe from around the time she was homeless where he explains how after she blew what Pun left (shopping, trips, tricking...) he opened up a business for her and she eventually blew that too.

Safe to say Pun had a funny contract and made more off shows, I'm sure she's owed something but probably no where near what she thinks she deserves.

OK, I got past the first 30 minutes. Then it gets better.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , she was abused emotionally and physically, controlled and she took care of him for years. I can see why she comes off that way. A part of her was probably glad when he died.

Upkeep on a house is also expensive, in addition to taxes.

And I don't think Joe looked out, because most likely Pun had a bad contract. That was the nature of the business and especially for Pun to be signed up under someone else. Pun was doing better than Joe and Joe later had financial problems.
Yeah but she making it seem like it was all him doing bad
When it more so seems like it was both of them
Like she threw pun waaaay under the bus
and then back over him a few times for good measure
Just hearing her talk u can tell she ain't as innocent as she seems
And HONESTLY
A contract is a contract
Ain't someone else's fault u didn't read or get a lawyer to go over it
And no one made u sign it
She just wants money so she can blow through it again

Real talk though.. liza been saying this for a looooong time... its the reason her and joe the fat gangsta feel out to begin with... if u watched any of the Pun DVDs after son passed she spoke on the abuse. I believe Cuban even admitted it at one point... imo shorty is just living her truth, and it is obvious they need counseling. .. imgine she fronted like pun was flawless... that is a heavy cross for anyone to carry if u lived it.. dont mean pun aint ****...he just wasnt th best husband...

Aint non of my biz though...

Real talk though.. liza been saying this for a looooong time... its the reason her and joe the fat gangsta feel out to begin with... if u watched any of the Pun DVDs after son passed she spoke on the abuse. I believe Cuban even admitted it at one point... imo shorty is just living her truth, and it is obvious they need counseling. .. imgine she fronted like pun was flawless... that is a heavy cross for anyone to carry if u lived it.. dont mean pun aint ****...he just wasnt th best husband...

Aint non of my biz though...

Yeah, I've seen Cuban talk about it. He has no reason to disparage her because money isn't involved, unlike Joe.

Chris says the same things about Pun from his memories as a kid and it seems like Pun's daughters are scarred from it also.

I wouldn't blame her for mismanaging money. If you come from nothing you don't know how to handle it. It's what Joel was talking about at the beginning, it's a class thing. She met dude at like 15 and went straight to playing house/married.

Yoo.. I really liked the Joell episode. . I like how he kept it real how cats is coming into the game these days... and that track they played with bams and little chris was crazy..

I also peeped the new Budden pod at the gym. Typical content from those guys..

Yeah, I've seen Cuban talk about it. He has no reason to disparage her because money isn't involved, unlike Joe.

Chris says the same things about Pun from his memories as a kid and it seems like Pun's daughters are scarred from it also.

I wouldn't blame her for mismanaging money. If you come from nothing you don't know how to handle it. It's what Joel was talking about at the beginning, it's a class thing. She met dude at like 15 and went straight to playing house/married.

I cant blame her for the money stuff at all... for 1.. lets be real.. how much doe do u really think she saw from puns work after he passed... at best 15%...

And I KNOW about not having it..... and when u get it ...its gone just as fast...human nature... I can still remember the 1st little doe I ever got copping real cds not bootlegs...Things fall apart by the roots, Beans the truth.. recopping OB4CL and Laney 5s thinking I was living life and giving doe to a fiend to cop me TWO bottles of henny... smh

Tax Season was decent...Wax Charlemagne's body guard/homeboy is a wild dude. He doesn't look like what I imagined :lol:

As corny as CTG can be he puts people around him on.

I wanna see this video of Nigel D's sister :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
no way dude mad because shorty was telling her story about getting beat up

he was a abuser .. he was also a rapper

so what :lol:

Tax Season was decent...Wax Charlemagne's body guard/homeboy is a wild dude. He doesn't look like what I imagined :lol:

Wax is hilarious man lol.

:lol:

Yeah, I've listened to the past couple of Tax Season's

I didn't see that MTV2 show.

Yeah CTG does look out for his peoples, and others that he sees trying to make moves. He is the one that hooked Tax up with soundcloud for his podcast.

I want to see that video too, :smokin

:lol:

Yeah, I've listened to the past couple of Tax Season's

I didn't see that MTV2 show.

Still haven't seen uncommon sense, I hope it is as good as brilliant idiots

Wax is hilarious man lol.

I had high hopes for the Tax and Wax episode of Tax season. Thought they would be sharing war stories and what not. It was kind of blah. Wax is funny when he is around CTG because he helps him tell his stories, and adds extra. Wax on his own isn't the greatest.

He has some of the funniest stories too, especially his **** pranks. :rofl:

Good look.. I was about to give up on Juan ep... even though Combat had him on a looonnngg time ago... but forreal JR? How did u come to that?

I was shocked to even see a download on my phone for Juan. I forgot all about their podcast.

Because he plays basketball for Cleveland

and he facetimed her during the show and talked

I figured it out a minute ago. Him speaking just confirmed it. If you look their roster. It could only be Kyrie, JR, Iman, Lebron, Perkins, James Jones or Brendan Haywood. You can automatically rule out some and just be left with Iman or JR, because of the Knicks connection.

Doesn't seem like his type plus she said when she met him she didn't know he was a athlete

I think it's Tristan :lol:

I think she was talking about the football player for Philly where she said she didn't know he was an athlete.

Tristan is engaged or dating some model chick I saw on instagram.

Marissa seems exactly like JR's type. Besides being easy access any time you want.

It's been every episode, but he facetimed her and she answered during the beginning of the last show. She's talked or alluded about multiple dudes, so it's hard to differentiate.

It's been every episode, but he facetimed her and she answered during the beginning of the last show. She's talked or alluded about multiple dudes, so it's hard to differentiate.

I feel like im on some female ish... lol. But I dont think its JR cus I remember In the 1st couple episodes her bringing clevland up and that was when son was still with the knicks.. plus joe had beef with JR... so I dont think he would even bring him up...

Last edited:
mean.gif
 @ interviewing that bed wench....not even clicking play on that 

Back
Top Bottom