The Combat Jack Show Thread

That Marely Marl interview was great. Combat Jack has been on a roll lately with this interview, Finesse and D-Nice.

Yeah, I know I'm going to be disappointed soon.

I'm hoping he gets Biz.

Biz would be nice. I'm also digging the new format they are trying out with giving the listener a quick snippet of a song they may be refering to. I grew up on the West Coast and barely knew the story of Marely Marl, but I instantly knew each song that they played.

Combat has been killing it...he's on a hot streak for sure...idk how I feel about this vashtie one dropping tomorrow...don't really care to hear about her cum up...I'll keep an open mind before I listen tho

Combat has been killing it...he's on a hot streak for sure...idk how I feel about this vashtie one dropping tomorrow...don't really care to hear about her cum up...I'll keep an open mind before I listen tho

That's who he's getting? Meh. She's involved and been involved in a lot of stuff though. I'm still wondering how she got her own Jordan.

Not sure what I feel about her DJing. Seems like a new hustle now that it's so easy to do.

I saw her back in the day when she was dating Pharrell and didn't know who she was.

Last edited:
I actually do wanna hear about Vashties come up. She's a pretty interesting chick to me.

Last edited:
Vashtie interview was aight....she seems pretty humble with the success

Her story on her cum up was blah "I just hung out here and I just hung out there...they were like my brother/father" okkkkkkk I'll give her the benefit of the doubt tho....but her having an abusive father doesn't help her case :lol:

Ain't mad at her cum up ...get it how you live

Vashtie interview was aight....she seems pretty humble with the success

Her story on her cum up was blah "I just hung out here and I just hung out there...they were like my brother/father" okkkkkkk I'll give her the benefit of the doubt tho....but her having an abusive father doesn't help her case
laugh.gif

Ain't mad at her cum up ...get it how you live
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Yeah Vashtie was aight... she does seem humble but the interview still lacked

Last edited:
Figured it would. I'll probably get around to it this weekend.

Hope Combat can get Chuck D soon with his recent Hot 97 comments.

Listening to this interview, it seems like she's gotten by based on pure luck. It seems like right place right time, even the Jordan story. She had a Jordan cake and showed it to a Jordan exec...boom...her own Jordan.

Listening to this interview, it seems like she's gotten by based on pure luck. It seems like right place right time, even the Jordan story. She had a Jordan cake and showed it to a Jordan exec...boom...her own Jordan.
Shes cute 

Thats basically the end and beginning of it 

Throw an interesting style in the mix she was gonna eat.

Dame is going to be back on Combat tonight to talk about the culture robbers

Should be a classic one along with his first one, Ed Woods and white Toure :lol:

:rofl: @ Steve Stoute with scarf hands

"U ain't no magician *****"

Last edited:

Dame is going to be back on Combat tonight to talk about the culture robbers

Should be a classic one along with his first one, Ed Woods and white Toure
laugh.gif
man can yall start posting links or embedding these vids
laugh.gif
i get my updates through the podcast app on my iphone but if I see him post the link on twitter I'll post it in here

can't wait for the Dame podcast!!! ....hell ima listen to hot 97 tonight too cause flex gonna respond to dame 

I havent found out how to embed soundcloud links, but like Mr Marcus said you can always get it from your podcast app

I'm still listening to this episode, but this **** is :rofl: , especially hearing Combat get interrupted and talked over. I can't really read Dame, dude is obviously passionate and proud, but he contributed to the same BS he's accusing the "culture vultures" of doing

Dame going in on Combat's clothes and style :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Listened to it late last night. GREAT INTERVIEW. I feel like between the jokes Dame really expressed himself well. Its good to see him taking a bigger role in Hip Hop again as well. You can tell he feels passionate about the art aspect of Hip Hop/ Music in general which I really respect.

SMH at my man Spitta. Pilot Talk 1&2 aren't my favorite projects but I can't deny the momentum was there for dude. Can;t believe he took a 360 deal, especially when the whole Jet Life movement was/ is about remaining true to oneself and doing things independently. :smh:

Spitta always bouncing around...likes he's been down with 4-5 situations/clicks :lol:

New no limit
Ym
TK
Dame Dash
360 on warners

The lil jokes he was making about flex was hilarious tho

Spitta always bouncing around...likes he's been down with 4-5 situations/clicks :lol:

New no limit
Ym
TK
Dame Dash
360 on warners

The lil jokes he was making about flex was hilarious tho

Wasn't that affiliation with TK more of a joint venture?

*fart sound* Flex need some new bombs :rofl:

The Vashtie interview was better than I thought. They got her to open up some. Funny, how she thinks it was too much. It can actually be considered inspiring in what she overcame and has done to a lot of young kids.

The Vashtie interview was better than I thought. They got her to open up some. Funny, how she thinks it was too much. It can actually be considered inspiring in what she overcame and has done to a lot of young kids.
and she's so ******* cute..can't **** with the vegan **** tho!

Back
Top Bottom