The Combat Jack Show Thread

Em really gotta speak for himself. Royce out here doing cleanup when he should have been selling us Book of Ryan looked bad.

Grown men. How many times we gotta talk face to face to be in the same page?

Salute to them, I’m not a hive member like that, but their growth is dope. Boys went from wildin on Twitter, to Complex, to MTV then Vice now at Showtime...crazy trajectory. If they keep going at this rate, they’re about to beat CTG to the nationally televised night time talk show gig.

Salute to them, I’m not a hive member like that, but their growth is dope. Boys went from wildin on Twitter, to Complex, to MTV then Vice now at Showtime...crazy trajectory. If they keep going at this rate, they’re about to beat CTG to the nationally televised night time talk show gig.

Prime Bodega Boys, Tax Season, Brilliant Idiots, Combat Jack Show, Serial, Game of Thrones pOd and Lip Service is what REALLY took the podcast game to another level.

Special time during that 2015-2017 era.

I hope Joe doesn't do the I told you so on the pod today/tomorrow. I tried to warn him. Too soon.

I didn't like the comments he made about Meek. Which Meek remembered.

I hope Joe doesn't do the I told you so on the pod today/tomorrow. I tried to warn him. Too soon.

I didn't like the comments he made about Meek. Which Meek remembered.

I mean its gonna be brought up in some way but I double Joe would do that. He actually liked the kid.

Yeah. Joe seemed to have positive words for the kid earlier on. That outburst only seemed to have come later after homie kept up the antics. Xxx shouted him out once, if I recall correctly, for giving him kind words and what not. I doubt Joe jumps off the deep end with the I told you so talk... or at least i hope he doesn’t.

**** really sucks to have another talent in our culture taken out senselessly. Homie seemed to have been turning over a new leaf.

It's funny how Joe takes certain stuff personal.

What Rosenberg said wasn't even that bad by Rosenberg standards. Joe has said worse. He said he was glad Meek was in jail, to sit his *** down. As if that man doesn't have a son. But because he relates to the mental health side of things he's sympathetic.

And why do these grown *** men never reach out to their so called friends? Royce, Crooked, Joe, Rosenberg. Is it that difficult to text someone?

:lol: @ Budden and company catching heat in New York for their Nasir critique

Sounds like the Nas thread on here

Not shocked. Nas hive are something else.

I dont see a problem with what he said. When starting off to explain to people about a rapper who has died by starting off by saying "Well he was no angel" is kinda shady. In a way, it kinda takes away the emotional impact from it. It just sounds like a eh a rapper died but he wasnt a good person so it doesnt matter. I just have to cover it because a lot of people are talking about it.

The issue with what Rosenberg did is the platform he did it on. He's a white guy on a white station with white co-hosts who have no idea who the kid was outside of he was a rapper. So the first thing that then comes out of his mouth is something demeaning his character, intentionally or not, a picture gets painted that the black rapper kid deserved getting gunned down because he was no angel.

Back
Top Bottom