The Combat Jack Show Thread

Realistically he doesn't seem like he's friendly with even his "friends". Would not want to be around somebody like that. Type that would hate on you for getting the hotter chick in the group.

Ehh who cares. Nobody cares about Rosenberg. Ain't he the one with that trash late night show?

That’s one thing I can agree with Rosenberg with is Joe doing that for content. I remember when TIP checked Wayne publicly for his BLM comments and they all said even though Wayne was wrong, Tip could have did that privately. Which led to the whole friends shouldn’t call each other out publicly convo. few times Joe has went at Pete it’s slways been i love him he’s my “friend.” :lol:

Sometime dudes need to be checked publicly when they say something ignorant in the public. I don't get that "well if we friends just call me" Nah bruh you ain't say it privately and if you can't handle being accountable for something you said that's your problem.

It does seem like Joe has some dislike for Rosenberg though :lol: every chance he gets he takes shots at dude. Hard for me to tell that they was ever friends.

Just getting to that Rosenberg clip.

Say what you will, but Rosenberg be getting slightly outta pocket out here sometimes. Gotta know where he’s at and when to pump his brakes.

Last edited:
Sometime dudes need to be checked publicly when they say something ignorant in the public. I don't get that "well if we friends just call me" Nah bruh you ain't say it privately and if you can't handle being accountable for something you said that's your problem.

It does seem like Joe has some dislike for Rosenberg though :lol: every chance he gets he takes shots at dude. Hard for me to tell that they was ever friends.

Naw, the only time that applies is when Royce mentions Joe publicly or Joe mentions Pete publicly then they can respond. Joe doesn't like it when people do it to him, but he does it quite frequently to other people. That whole circle of Joe, Pete and Charlamagne tend to do it to their industry friends.

If Joe has a problem with something Pete said that wasn't about him, call or text him. That's if he's really your friend and you aren't just trying to embarrass him and use him for content.

"She intimidates me too brotha" yeah yo, get Rory the **** out of here with his corny awkward jokes.

NY couple got me dying, mad creepy

Last edited:
They've been sitting on this Nick Cannon interview for a month?

Nore new Pusha's reply was coming Tuesday, I'm sure he got that from him or someone close.

It's just funny to hear them talk about Drake B.A.(Before Adidon). Nick was spot on with him saying Pusha was going to win.

****** really be trying to shield themselves with this false sense of ‘friendship.’ I still don’t know how he ever got the idea that they were really friends.:lol:

Combat had the same issues with this dude Rosenberg. I think it’s clear who he is. He thinks he matters more to the culture than he really does, and he has a hard time showing the proper respect to it.

This ain’t the first time ****** was going at his neck justifiably.

Last edited:
Damn, Joe got the surgical summer for Rosenberg. :sick: :lol:

Pete gotta pull up.

And I knew him and Joe couldn't be friends the way Joe talks about him. Then again Joe was calling Em his friend then switched up a week later.

I never got from how he spoke on Em that they were friends. Just somebody he admired from a musical standpoint.

He always used to say stuff like "I know Em better than ya'll" "Me and him have personal conversations".

He definitely made it sound like they was friends.

Joe cleared that up. I'm glad he finally said that him and Pete weren't friends. That's why I was saying he should call him. He needs to stop throwing that word around so casually.

Pete does seem to want credit for the podcast.

Back
Top Bottom