The Combat Jack Show Thread

:rofl: Park gonna have them ****ed up with some dope *** greens.

Would be down to listen to Nick Cannon on DC if Nore let’s homie get a word in. Will wait for you alls reviews.

It’s a good episode. NORE is doing a lot of interrupting as usual, but it’s a pretty dope interview.

Nick Cannon is one of those dudes I have to get a refresher on every couple of years. Feel like he comes off so corny, you forget all he’s actually done and been a part of.:lol:

Joe with you think you released Ready To Die :lol:

Joe's take on the Ye/Drake/Pusha situation was interesting. Didnt think about Ye's involvement how he broke it down. Ye sound like a snake :lol:

So that whole four album roll out was aimed at Drake? That was interesting.

And I wonder where The Carters album was in this and if that's why it was thrown out the way it was. Kanye probably knew that was coming in June also.

We're going to have to figure if it's ok to be "chatty" or not when it comes to alot of this ****. I'm listening to Joe's breakdown...and there's alot of TMZ **** weaved in all of this.

Yeah, but you heard Joe mention he DM'd Drake. He didn't say he didn't reply back, so he got a reply back. So Joe isn't far off or he's speaking for Drake.

Last edited:
They been real PC when talking about Drake since Pusha pulled his card.

Joe saying the Duppy freestyle only mentioned Pusha once. :lol:

He definitely tryna stay Drake's good side now.

Came in here to say the same thing.

I was expecting a Views like rant about Scorpion since both albums are incredibly underwhelming.

Instead Joe chooses to focus on phantom Ye subliminals. :smh:

I was expecting a Views like rant about Scorpion since both albums are incredibly underwhelming.

I had to skip through it at one point. He spent like 45 mins d riding that man.

Now he's killing Nicki. :lol: She gon get some southside queens goons at Joe one day.

This album was nothing like views. Folks just turned sides, which is evident. Honestly he just dropped at a bad time. Fresh off of being obliterated by Push.

I liked the break down. And it also gives insight in to how writers/rappers think about bars and lyrics.

Joe respect Drake's pen

They been real PC when talking about Drake since Pusha pulled his card.

Joe saying the Duppy freestyle only mentioned Pusha once. :lol:

He definitely tryna stay Drake's good side now.

Yeah, I was befuddled by that.

I had to skip through it at one point. He spent like 45 mins d riding that man.

Now he's killing Nicki. :lol: She gon get some southside queens goons at Joe one day.

Nicki deserves to be killed

Nicki hit her with the you're jealous of me because I'm rich and famous and look good. In response to her saying her music should be more mature. :lol:

Joe was giving drake wayyyyyyy to much credit although it's pretty clear that he was talking to ye/pusha on a few of those tracks. it wasn't anything that deep.

Also Good music roll out had nothing to do with Drake dropping

Yeah I couldn't make it through the whole Scorpion "breakdown theory" segment man :lol:

I reluctantly listened to the whole thing (almost stopped when I heard the word "Karruche")...and honestly when you unpack everything...it's some sort of weird *** relationship between Drake and Kanye...and 99% of rap fans don't give a **** about a Drake/Kanye beef as far as music goes. Once you remove Pusha from the equation...it's quite possibly one of the lamest beefs ever.

I mean in a way it makes sense. Kanye knows he can't out rap him or even do a diss song aimed at Drake. So he can out petty him.

But it can't be as one sided as Joe made it seem. Something probably sparked that. Joe made it seem like Drake was this innocent victim who's such a nice guy everyone likes.

Wasn't Nicki planned for June also before the push back?

I found it odd he was releasing all these projects back to back

If it wasn't to be spiteful it was an ego thing.

Back
Top Bottom