The Combat Jack Show Thread

Finished the other half of that Pull Up w Vince and it became more like a traditional interview around the 25 min mark.

It was funny seeing him and his homies speak about how the word “weird” is a trigger for them lol Long Beach _’s are in fact different tho :lol: That’s why a lot of ppl was confused when Vince first emerged, _’s was tryna figure who is this nerdy white washed looking dude talking about all this crip ****

I remember being out in Long Beach when I was like 12-13. Pulled up at the video store my auntie’s neighbor owned and it was 2 weird looking _’s in the parking lot on skateboards messing around. Out of nowhere one of them _’s pull out a strap and starts letting off and chasing some dude who had just got off at the bus stop, one of the weirdest experiences :lol: :smh:

The show did get better at the end. He seems like he let his guard down and stopped trying to put on a show for the people in the room.

Naw it did, like when he started talking about LA and how people will pay more to stay in the "cool" part of LA to be in the mix.

Which is what Joe was saying, that's totally different from what New Yorkers do. You're moving across the GWB.

Naw it did, like when he started talking about LA and how people will pay more to stay in the "cool" part of LA to be in the mix.
oh
well being from cali
i honestly didnt think that was a big deal
i assumed ALL places outside of cali were like that

Did people really think Jay was calling DeHaven a rat in the streets and not about his youtube and instagram antics? People are stupid.

Just like with the Zimmerman line. This is why rappers dumb down their lyrics.

I always knew The Bay was expensive. I think it's one of the few places that's more expensive than New York to live.

The only thing I didn't know was how small Oakland was.

I always knew The Bay was expensive. I think it's one of the few places that's more expensive than New York to live.

The only thing I didn't know was how small Oakland was.

New York is still more expensive from the stats I've read.

The Bay got Silicon Valley boosting the cost of living...They basically wiped out all of the affordable neighborhoods in San Francisco city n its spilling over into Oakland ...DC, NYC, n the Bay Area are on another level of expensive cities

Just wanted to share this.

Son. 6:33 in. :rofl:

Dude said the SF Giants used to be the NY Giants :rofl: :rofl:

“Well they used to be in New York and they have the same name”

Dog I’m at work almost crying. :lol:

Then the next caller asking if Mike thinks a baseball team could be dominant enough to win all 162 games in a season. :lol:

This is GOLD. :lol:

That NY/SF Giants thing killed me.

He sounded so genuine, too. The best part is son doesn't even really know what trolling is, so he thinks their serious and entertains it.:rofl:

Brought up the Yankees winning 116 games. 'Yeah well they were only like 50 wins away.':rofl:

I can see that. The show originally aired in October of ‘16. I’d imagine they get signed for 10 month deals or something to that effect.

Vice was tight :lol:

i know i aint the only one
waiting to see
what CRAZY hot takes joe
does when talking about cthagod this week

It's kind of crazy CTG hasn't said anything since he's said **** openly before, right? Could it be because he told a different story?

Back
Top Bottom