The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe was giving drake wayyyyyyy to much credit although it's pretty clear that he was talking to ye/pusha on a few of those tracks. it wasn't anything that deep.

Also Good music roll out had nothing to do with Drake dropping
Based on how rushed and thrown together everything but Pusha's album sounded, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

If there's anyone who would go this far to be petty, it's Kanye.

To be honest, besides the while owl segment, Joe wasn't far off in his theory. It sounds too plausible.

I'm sick of this ***** Mal and his sports takes man :smh:

He really said "achilles tears are not what they used to be. players rehab and come back from that better than ever".

That's a common message board narrative about KNEE injuries...specifically ACLs. He literally just borrowed that...and inserted an achilles. :lol::smh:

I'm certain that ***** is on this board. IDK if he's active but he had to have been on here at some point

He really said "achilles tears are not what they used to be. players rehab and come back from that better than ever".

That's a common message board narrative about KNEE injuries...specifically ACLs. He literally just borrowed that...and inserted an achilles. :lol::smh:

I'm certain that ***** is on this board. IDK if he's active but he had to have been on here at some point

It’s a lazy thing to say anyway, with technological advancements and modern medicine no injury is what it used to be :lol:

Achilles in particular is prolly the worst injury in bball tho. Rudy Gay, Jennings, Wes Matthews, etc were never the same. That **** slowed Kobe way down and we know how hard he work

Someone is definitely on the board. There was like a three week run where all the discussions on the pod were discussions we were having here...and it be specific stuff.:lol:

I could do without any sports talk on the show. None of these ****** be knowing what they're talking about.:lol:

Yo I got _’s hitting me up with this Budden ****, guess a few ppl not rocking w him off this :lol:

Looks like there’s some truth to what he’s saying regarding Drake playing some records and Push getting intel from that

That caught me off guard. :rofl:

I didn't like how Joe tried to sweep the whole baby thing under the rug as "It's not really any of our business" N***as have secret kids and baby mommas all the time". Drake ain't your everyday dude, and very large part of his appeal is that he's this "good guy". Well if you're out here on some deadbeat and not really living that persona that your putting on, then that's absolutely something that needs to be discussed. Dude was on More Life talking bout some "I got no baby on the way. I'm talking baby like stunna".

I just don't understand how people wanna flip the rules because it's Drake. There's chicks on Twitter who bi*** and moan about deadbeat dads weekly, that ain't had a word to say about this. Let this situation occur with any other rapper and they'd be getting absolutely clowned on right now at the very least.

Dudes was just on social media last week clowning about how Future on his 8th Baby Mama.

I didn't like how Joe tried to sweep the whole baby thing under the rug as "It's not really any of our business" N***as have secret kids and baby mommas all the time". Drake ain't your everyday dude, and very large part of his appeal is that he's this "good guy". Well if you're out here on some deadbeat and not really living that persona that your putting on, then that's absolutely something that needs to be discussed. Dude was on More Life talking bout some "I got no baby on the way. I'm talking baby like stunna".

I just don't understand how people wanna flip the rules because it's Drake. There's chicks on Twitter who bi*** and moan about deadbeat dads weekly, that ain't had a word to say about this. Let this situation occur with any other rapper and they'd be getting absolutely clowned on right now at the very least.

Dudes was just on social media last week clowning about how Future on his 8th Baby Mama.

This is my thing I'm noticing with all 3 of them on the podcast. They pick and choose when it's time to "be a man and we don't care about secret babies" and when it's time to get "gossip girly. this one ****ed that one".

They been soft on him since the Pusha track. Hearing them say that Parks did work on Drake's album and Joe and Drake are cool again that explains it.

Joe is a Drake stan and a Kanye hater so this is the perfect situation for him :lol:

Based on how rushed and thrown together everything but Pusha's album sounded, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

If there's anyone who would go this far to be petty, it's Kanye.

Kanye has been more publically vocal then just about anyone at how much he likes drake & how talented he is tho, not to mention none of these projects seemed like they were thrown out to even interfere or clash with the demo that Drake was hitting. the whole theory just doesn't make sense.

Joe is a total Drake stan at this point. Dude didn't even want to acknowledge that Drake was sending blatant shots at him on Diplomatic Immunity, and his initial reaction to the Pusha diss? Dude sounded hurt. He wants to be in Drake's good graces.

This is why I hate listening to Joe talk about Aubrey. He rides for him hard all the time. Listening to Joe breakdown Aubrey lyrics are always funny. I think there’s truth to some of it but I also thinks he gives him too much credit.

Also when the diss dropped he kinda downplayed it, then the following podcast he barely said anything.

I can’t even hear the lyrics they playing on the podcast. About to shut this **** off.

Welp seems like drake survived the pusha wave.
Might be the most battle tested rapper
Of this current generation
Can’t even be mad

Everyone knew he was gonna survive, he's way more than a rapper. Has a different fanbase and all.

Selling 100K in total sales isn't good and people been btiching about the promo for this album on streaming platforms so it isn't like everyone is still ****in with him.

Back
Top Bottom