The Combat Jack Show Thread

Heard some gossip ish type of stuff about Joe that was pretty troubling if it is true. You can never really trust anything like that but if true just wow. It definitely involves Diddy so. .umm ya.

Apparently everybody around Diddy sells their soul in one way or another.

You saying Joe really "partied" with Diddy?

These dudes are extremely biased man, they just completely sidestepped the Drake convo

Joe and nem ain't gon say one bad word about Drake now. :lol:

I don't really get involved in that convo either. That's too gossipy for me.

I hear you but you could tell they knew they were being biased, We are Talking about Joe budden here, this in a ***** who deep dived an ENTIRE ALBUM saying Drake has internal issues with Kanye & doing deep dives into their Psyche

That Drake thing followed up by the girl from stranger things saying they talk all the time... homie is looking like a prime candidate for a nasty award :lol:

I hear you but you could tell they knew they were being biased, We are Talking about Joe budden here, this in a ***** who deep dived an ENTIRE ALBUM saying Drake has internal issues with Kanye & doing deep dives into their Psyche

That Drake thing followed up by the girl from stranger things saying they talk all the time... homie is looking like a prime candidate for a nasty award :lol:

Bruh I was literally thinking the same exact **** :lol::smh:

Heard some gossip ish type of stuff about Joe that was pretty troubling if it is true. You can never really trust anything like that but if true just wow. It definitely involves Diddy so. .umm ya.

So you're not gonna say what you read?

You saying Joe really "partied" with Diddy?

Joe and nem ain't gon say one bad word about Drake now. :lol:

That was definitely implied about Joe, and anyone that is close to Diddy. It was said on Thought crimez pateron podcast. Apparently they have a very credible source saying it did happen.

It was said yesterday, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be talked about on their YouTube.

That was definitely implied about Joe, and anyone that is close to Diddy. It was said on Thought crimez pateron podcast. Apparently they have a very credible source saying it did happen.

It was said yesterday, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be talked about on their YouTube.

Come on b, Revolt doesn't pay that much. This is the type of gossip media take out female stuff men shouldn't partake in. Credible source :lol: Joe didn't even allow Complex to treat him any kind of way.

Thought this was an interesting take:

:emoji_thinking:

I refuse to believe any straight man is that desperate to get on. And even if they were, Diddy isn't the only way to get on in the industry. And Joe had alot of avenues to get on considering the popularity of the podcast.

So if you're on that type of "power meeting" **** with Diddy, it's because you wanted to be.

Come on b, Revolt doesn't pay that much. This is the type of gossip media take out female stuff men shouldn't partake in. Credible source :lol: Joe didn't even allow Complex to treat him any kind of way.

Yea, that's some lipstick alley type **** :lol:
Not saying it couldn't be true, because we all know nothing at the end of the day, but Joe just doesn't seem THAT desperate.

What impact would it have if somebody under Puff would release a diss track featuring the clip of Em usin the N word?

Us 30 plus folks already know bout it but younger listeners dont

Would Eminem be James Gunn'd instead of Machine Gun'd?

What impact would it have if somebody under Puff would release a diss track featuring the clip of Em usin the N word?

Us 30 plus folks already know bout it but younger listeners dont

Would Eminem be James Gunn'd instead of Machine Gun'd?

His army of stans would defend it to the death. Black folks would too

Bieber was caught on video saying n***** jokes and folks still letting him cook. Em will slide like they all slide. I mean who has hip hop ever canceled for that type of thing anyway. Sad

What u hear :nerd: :nerd:

them talking bout the fighting
had me dyin
cause that **** be real
specially bout when someone tryna swoop u :rofl:

I understand it but it's kinda funny how they make it seem like Joe's just randomly picking up the phone to call ****** and an interview just happens to take place :lol:

***** we know Wale was expecting that call :lol:

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t Em deny the n word tape? He admitted to “Foolish Pride” and talking about Black chicks. I don’t think going that route is going to do much damage. First, it’s old news. It didn’t work for Benzino or The Source and they beat that dead horse as long as they could. The Source even dedicated an entire issue to Eminem and they still failed. I think the best way they can Combat Em is by talking about his failures as the owner of Shady Records but Joe already used that clip for his rant.

Watching Wednesdays episode and listening to Wale on the phone, I forgot how unlikable he is. I can't imagine what he does after music cause his interviews are terrible. He sounds so bitter and out of touch. I don't care how good he raps, people don't like him and don't view him as a top tier rapper.

Watching Wednesdays episode and listening to Wale on the phone, I forgot how unlikable he is. I can't imagine what he does after music cause his interviews are terrible. He sounds so bitter and out of touch. I don't care how good he raps, people don't like him and don't view him as a top tier rapper.

He's extremely unlikeable even on shows like Undisputed. I've never really gave him a fair listen so I can't judge his projects but tbh I'll never give his stuff a listen because he comes off like a whiny *****. When he does stop rapping it's gonna be like he never existed before

Wale should just go the Russ route and embrace the hate tbh

Get some big Nigerian dudes to run down on random Twitter _’s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom