The Combat Jack Show Thread

This tricking discussion is funny.

If girls are gonna ask for they hair and nails done and gifts after only knowing a man for a short amount of time a _ is gonna ask to get his **** sucked at least. It's 2 sides to that game.

Magic can gain some major points in the media space if he handles this right.

Take the high road on some “everyone has a past, I’m not giving anyone the satisfaction of a hot headed response simply because they’re desperate for antics to help generate a buzz for music. If you release a tape of my fiancé, just be prepared for whatever follows and that’s that. Rory we got sleepers?” steeze.

Game is od corny for that though. No matter how it plays out, the threat alone is some **** boy ****.

This is what I expect Joe to do too.

I’m sure Game will never release a tape but he’s a clown to even bring it up.

Didn’t Game get beat up a few times before his rap career took off? Not that I think Game and Joe would ever fight.

Too bad Joe didn't read this thread

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

I definitely still have pics / vids from like 2010 in my phone / email / old hard drive..... every now and then I like to go look at my old work :lol:
I used to have a old email with all types of pics. Trophies. I call myself deleting em last year, lowkey mad now.

sex tapes are 2 party consent

game will just tack on a new lawsuit to his jacket if he releases a sex tape of cyn

game one of them big lame ns that you wanna put hands on but you know he’d win the fight
:lol:
real talk though
sometimes u gotta get yo *** beat
just to let dudes know you'll take it there

I know it kills Game how dismissive Joe was of him and the song.

If Game did a Dreams type song after Nicki and Quavo his career is on it's last legs.

I'm glad Joe and the guys weren't PC about the Empire dude.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom