The Combat Jack Show Thread

I haven't watched SOTC in forever. They need to cut that joint down to 30 minutes.

I keep thinking if Joe is doing too much cuz he is talking about the same **** for hours on 3 shows a week but then I see his podcast and SOTC got almost 200k views each in one day. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

When was the Olympics in Atlanta? 1996?

Yeah, Joe never went to Freaknik. Because it was a wrap after 95.

He's getting his Rory on, by acting like he was around for something he wasn't.

Listening to the new JBP episode and I hope they don't stay on this Jussie topic much longer

I want to hear y'all opinion on this JLO convo they havin'. Y'all waiting on the YT video or anybody listening today?

Has Will done anything to try and romance Jasmine? If I’m forgetting correct me but it seems like she’s doing all the work trying to stimulate his mind and he just lays back and does nothing to try and woo her.

Kate is just...idk they have a whole corner of a restaurant to themselves and Luke is whispering.

When Kristen talks to other people about Keith you would think she barely tolerated him but when they’re together she seems to really like him

Has Will done anything to try and romance Jasmine? If I’m forgetting correct me but it seems like she’s doing all the work trying to stimulate his mind and he just lays back and does nothing to try and woo her.

Kate is just...idk they have a whole corner of a restaurant to themselves and Luke is whispering.

When Kristen talks to other people about Keith you would think she barely tolerated him but when they’re together she seems to really like him

Huh?

I want to hear y'all opinion on this JLO convo they havin'. Y'all waiting on the YT video or anybody listening today?

Started listening, between being stuck in traffic and the gym I'll be finished that part at least

It will be interesting since all of them are in relationships besides Mal

Back
Top Bottom