The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm actually just hearing the podcast. Mal is a ****ing idiot :lol:

I asked the same question in General that Rory asked. If there was no "drugging" involved in this story...would anyone give a ****?

Mal says yes. Which is extremely ironic considering the genre of music Cardi is in. Rappers been talking about robbing, killing, stealing, etc. for decades...and ****** want to bang the accountability drum for Cardi ****ing B in order to point out some "double standard"?

This is amazing :lol:

That is my point tho neither side has it worse we our equally in a ****ed up situation in this country, however there is a serious push by twitter feminist (Again i'm convinced some of these people are placed to simply cause disruption in the black community) to make it seem as if black men are greatly benefited in this society. And using that as a way to mobilize young impressionable black women to think that Black men are their oppressors & have no love for them. and over the past few years i've seen that mindset grow online.

These pages are trying to draw a real resentment towards straight black men

It's definitely a agenda being pushed that straight black men are denying black women of some kinda freedom, like we control their rights or what kinda school or work they get. Yeah it's some garbage dudes out there but as a group black men ain't denying black women of nothing. We don't own and control nothing to have that power. The whole feminist BS was started by white women in the early 1900's cuz white men was actively denying them of things and white women was basically saying "don't treat us like the negroes, we want the same privilege you have". They went to black women with that "Lets all stand together as women!" to make their movement bigger and some black women fell for the trick and when white women got benefits black women got nothing.

White women and black women didn't and still don't have the same struggle. Black womens struggle in america is america hates black people, period. They'll create ways to divide black men and women with certain agendas and images cuz they know if you divide the men and women you can't build anything as a community.

These feminist groups are nowhere to be found when white men attack black women. None of these feminist groups said a word about Sandra Bland. It's a sistah in Dallas that was just beaten by a racist cop, they not raising hell about that. A young black activist girl was just found dead in a river somewhere in Ohio after a argument with her white boyfriend, no feminist can be found. The feminist movement does not care about lifting up all women, it's white womens movement to be in equal advantage as white men. Tamika Mallory is a black women that was one of the womens march organizers and white women in the media can't stand her cuz she speaks about racism and she cool with Minister Farrakhan. 53% of white women voted for Trump, a man that has sexual assault accusations and admitted to it. :lol:

I'm actually just hearing the podcast. Mal is a ****ing idiot :lol:

I asked the same question in General that Rory asked. If there was no "drugging" involved in this story...would anyone give a ****?

Mal says yes. Which is extremely ironic considering the genre of music Cardi is in. Rappers been talking about robbing, killing, stealing, etc. for decades...and *****s want to bang the accountability drum for Cardi ****ing B in order to point out some "double standard"?

This is amazing :lol:

I ain't really pay much attention to what Mal said, but i think it's very important to call out the BS that some of these people are on. if for nothing else to deflate the air out this bull**** cancel culture that we have. Unfortunately for Cardi her situation is the perfect way to showcase the hypocrisy of these people. Personally i don't give two ****s about what she did, it was ****ed up clearly and she admitted it publicly before blowing up & still did. However social media loves this selective outrage and when it someone they support suddenly their reminded that nuance is involved, forgiveness should be shown, proof needs to be had etc etc.

The people who are constantly whining about some **** & want everyone canceled for some **** that comes out their mouth..... suddenly don't care or think it's not that serious because it happened to a man this time? Shorty also said she would drug up an ex and have a ****** involved with sexual acts... imagine if a rapper in today's age comes out and says i drugged my old chick and let my homies run a train or some wild **** like that.

It's less about accountability of Cardi & moreso accountability from the people.

I also don't get why people keep saying well what about All the things other rappers have said in songs...... As if we don't have years upon years of rappers getting dropped from deals, politicians literally waging war on hiphop, the NWA's & 2 Live Crews facing off in actual court, the tip drill situation etc etc there's literally decades of people pushing back hard against gangsta rap. I've seen a lot of people acting as if Cardi is only getting this energy because she's a woman & it's ridiculous.

It's definitely a agenda being pushed that straight black men are denying black women of some kinda freedom, like we control their rights or what kinda school or work they get. Yeah it's some garbage dudes out there but as a group black men ain't denying black women of nothing. We don't own and control nothing to have that power. The whole feminist BS was started by white women in the early 1900's cuz white men was actively denying them of things and white women was basically saying "don't treat us like the negroes, we want the same privilege you have". They went to black women with that "Lets all stand together as women!" to make their movement bigger and some black women fell for the trick and when white women got benefits black women got nothing.

White women and black women didn't and still don't have the same struggle. Black womens struggle in america is america hates black people, period. They'll create ways to divide black men and women with certain agendas and images cuz they know if you divide the men and women you can't build anything as a community.

These feminist groups are nowhere to be found when white men attack black women. None of these feminist groups said a word about Sandra Bland. It's a sistah in Dallas that was just beaten by a racist cop, they not raising hell about that. A young black activist girl was just found dead in a river somewhere in Ohio after a argument with her white boyfriend, no feminist can be found. The feminist movement does not care about lifting up all women, it's white womens movement to be in equal advantage as white men. Tamika Mallory is a black women that was one of the womens march organizers and white women in the media can't stand her cuz she speaks about racism and she cool with Minister Farrakhan. 53% of white women voted for Trump, a man that has sexual assault accusations and admitted to it. :lol:

All facts,

there's also a "Certain" kind of black woman that's always used by these feminist group & a good portion of them seem to be black women who didn't grow up in urban areas or seemingly always have a white boyfriend. there's no issue with who you date, but if every time i see you, your downing hetero men & saying things like we are the biggest oppressors of black women & then i see that you are coupled u with a white man ... i'm looking at you very funny

All facts,

there's also a "Certain" kind of black woman that's always used by these feminist group & a good portion of them seem to be black women who didn't grow up in urban areas or seemingly always have a white boyfriend. there's no issue with who you date, but if every time i see you, your downing hetero men & saying things like we are the biggest oppressors of black women & then i see that you are coupled u with a white man ... i'm looking at you very funny

*cough* Amanda Seals

And it's some black men on that silly **** too. Terry Crews and some others that hop on certain white movements for their own benefit.

I ain't really pay much attention to what Mal said, but i think it's very important to call out the BS that some of these people are on. if for nothing else to deflate the air out this bull**** cancel culture that we have. Unfortunately for Cardi her situation is the perfect way to showcase the hypocrisy of these people. Personally i don't give two ****s about what she did, it was ****ed up clearly and she admitted it publicly before blowing up & still did. However social media loves this selective outrage and when it someone they support suddenly their reminded that nuance is involved, forgiveness should be shown, proof needs to be had etc etc.

The people who are constantly whining about some **** & want everyone canceled for some **** that comes out their mouth..... suddenly don't care or think it's not that serious because it happened to a man this time? Shorty also said she would drug up an ex and have a ****** involved with sexual acts... imagine if a rapper in today's age comes out and says i drugged my old chick and let my homies run a train or some wild **** like that.

It's less about accountability of Cardi & moreso accountability from the people.

I also don't get why people keep saying well what about All the things other rappers have said in songs...... As if we don't have years upon years of rappers getting dropped from deals, politicians literally waging war on hiphop, the NWA's & 2 Live Crews facing off in actual court, the tip drill situation etc etc there's literally decades of people pushing back hard against gangsta rap. I've seen a lot of people acting as if Cardi is only getting this energy because she's a woman & it's ridiculous.

and you don't think this is fake outrage Mal?

:lol: You're using the exact same logic as the people who purport "Cancel Culture" use.

You are conflating and making false equivalences. **** does NWA and 2 Live Crew have to do with this :lol:

She said she used to rob ******. That's a crime :lol:. Why is the "drugging" part what ****** want to sensationalize in this? If the ***** said she used to beat ****** over the head with a metal pole without drugs involved...would that suddenly make what she did better? :lol: I don't get it.

and you don't think this is fake outrage Mal?

How is pointing at a double standard considered "fake outrage" Hell him & joe literally said they aren't asking for Cardi to be cancelled or have her money stopped. they are simply talking the bigger picture of things and how society picks & chooses when they want to prosecute someone or not based on their affiliation to said person. That is a valid point.

Hell ya'll ****** are constantly in this same thread bringing up when Joe does it with artist he ****s with vs those he doesn't.

there's a huge difference between advocating for someone to be blackballed from an industry & asking those very people to present the same accountability they demand from everyone else.

Joe really think he the Jay-z of mental health rap. :lol: Scarface, Pac, Biggie was on that long before you dawg.

edit

it's crazy how much the cartoon Joe looks like real Joe. :lol:

Last edited:
This Jlo convo is funny. They're leaving out that because Jlo is a light skin latina with blonde hair she's been jumping from lane to lane. The hip hop world and the white mainstream crowd. She was with the whitest man in the world Ben Affleck and at the same time she was doing Jenny from the block with Kiss and Styles.

Papa Budden got on and set them straight about this whole Pop thing.

Last edited:
This Jlo convo is funny. They're leaving out that because Jlo is a light skin latina with blonde hair she's been jumping from lane to lane. The hip hop world and the white mainstream crowd. She was with the whitest man in the world Ben Affleck and at the same time she was doing Jenny from the block with Kiss and Styles.

Papa Budden got on and set them straight about this whole Pop thing.

It took him forever to get to his point

pop is nothing

there is no real classification for it

it’s just safe, non offensive white people music

people are terrified to keep it real

how are black people scared to say this when white execs made it this way?

people are trying to rationalize a nonsensical “genre”

I think it's understandable why Rory and Parks couldn't say that. Joe has to keep his political ties. His dad and Punch(today's episode) kept it real.

Pop was considered white peoples music until Michael Jackson. MTV and white radio weren't playing black music like that. How the **** can a music video channel exist for months and not play a black artist video until Michael Jackson? That tells you something about the powers that be.

J Lo was like Rihanna and Beyonce, neither Beyonce or Rihanna necessarily make pop music, but it's considered pop because of how popular they are. Rihanna and Beyonce aren't just played on urban radio. A black artist has to do a whole lot more and be a higher level of popularity to be on top 40 radio. If you're white you instantly get it. It didn't hurt that J Lo was in the middle of Shakira, Ricky Martin and Enrique Igluesias. The music industry was also trying to tap in to a new music market to exploit. Plus she was a "movie star" and dated Puff. Tommy Motola was trying to not do like Jay-Z and Dame, he was trying to make another Mariah. Everything aligned perfectly for J Lo to make her pop.

Five years earlier, she's Mary J Blige and how What's The 411 was received.

I don’t consider Beyoncé or Rihanna R&B, that **** is pop music.

Pop is a genre, has a sound.

What is Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift? They’re pop

Pop doesn't have a specific sound tho. People just call anything upbeat pop. Especially in a negative connotation.

I don’t consider Beyoncé or Rihanna R&B, that **** is pop music.

Pop is a genre, has a sound.

What is Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift? They’re pop

Pop has become the person

There's nothing pop about these songs if done by another artist

Just like a song becomes pop when Drake makes it. That same underground artist he took the style from isn't pop.

Pop has become the person

There's nothing pop about these songs if done by another artist

Just like a song becomes pop when Drake makes it. That same underground artist he took the style from isn't pop.

Rihanna can’t sing, what genre would you put her in?

Beyoncé got R&B records of course but her albums are pop music to me. I’m not mad at anyone calling her music R&B though but she making pop music intentionally in my book.

Pop doesn't have a specific sound tho. People just call anything upbeat pop. Especially in a negative connotation.

People keep saying this but I haven’t seen anyone answer my question. What genre is Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus?

Beyonce ain't pop. :lol:

She's basically a modern day Tina Turner. Her superbowl and coachella performance was some of the blackest **** mainstream white people have seen in a while. Made a lot of them uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom