The Combat Jack Show Thread

Stem Cell Research bruh?

_’s not even skimming articles no more, we’ve regressed to skimming blurbs and captions for buzzwords now :smh:

Anyone listen to Baby on Drink Champ's yet? It's short so I was wondering if it was worth listening to.

Listening now . Good to me cause everybody sober lol

Him and Juve were on ItsTheReal this week and that was pretty good

Sayvon and them said the same thing on their podcast and i cut It off.... first time listening too. I’ll revisit next week maybe lol

I keep forgetting homie had a podcast, and every time I’m reminded, I revisit Magic, Rory, and Mal calling dude out for saying he’d let his girl get a train ran on her with him and another ***** depending on the size of dude’s meat.

That’s a nasty podcast to be listening to fam :lol:

Mal and his sports talk. :smh: :lol:

Comparing Zion and Dennis Rodman. Rodman wasn't a human highlight reel like Zion. He don't need to have some big personality to sell. He's something that we've never seen. 285 that can fly like that. Off that alone he has star quality and people's attention.

_'s buy Ken Griffey's and don't even watch baseball cuz Griffey had star quality.

Stem Cell Research bruh?

_’s not even skimming articles no more, we’ve regressed to skimming blurbs and captions for buzzwords now :smh:

Bro I had to come straight to this thread after I heard him say that **** smh...I can’t take this ***** serious at all man

Fell asleep on the Kevin Hart special.

I get exactly what Joe was saying in terms of the audience Kev has to appeal to these day.

Not for me, but also not mad at another black man making moves and getting paid though, so salute.

Kevin Hart is at the level where he's a comedian, but he can't offend people.

I don't blame him, I recognize that. He's filling out arenas, and still in big budget Hollywood movies. That's not Dave Chapelle or Chris Rock. That's Eddie, but in the 80's he could say whatever. And because he's black he's going to have less leeway, he really has no comparison

Kevin has to have a crazy balance, be funny to all races, all genders and not offend anyone in our hyper sensitive society.

Watching it, I didn't really expect it to be funny, especially after the Oscars fall out.

I chuckled a couple of times, but it was meh. Maybe other races might find it funnier.

Fell asleep on the Kevin Hart special.

I get exactly what Joe was saying in terms of the audience Kev has to appeal to these day.

Not for me, but also not mad at another black man making moves and getting paid though, so salute.
same..def not my cup of tea but I cant knock the man for gettin his bread and promoting positivity/a black family man

I think y'all being too easy on Kevin. He has the capability of doin better than that. This last special was very lazy

Kevin Hart is at the level where he's a comedian, but he can't offend people.

I don't blame him, I recognize that. He's filling out arenas, and still in big budget Hollywood movies. That's not Dave Chapelle or Chris Rock. That's Eddie, but in the 80's he could say whatever. And because he's black he's going to have less leeway, he really has no comparison

Kevin has to have a crazy balance, be funny to all races, all genders and not offend anyone in our hyper sensitive society.

Watching it, I didn't really expect it to be funny, especially after the Oscars fall out.

I chuckled a couple of times, but it was meh. Maybe other races might find it funnier.

What's funny is Dave says whatever he wants. He don't care about offending people and he's still a big name. He's looked at as the best comedian not Kevin. They can't "cancel" Dave cuz he's got a serious big fan base that f's with him and he's already been down that "blackballed" from hollywood road. He seem like he don't care about being loved by that crowd or doing big movies cuz knows with that comes they want to control you.

Kevin gotta walk on eggshells and be Mr Clean in his standup cuz these hollywood people watching him. I'm not even gonna bother checking his new special, already know what it is. His material is dry and corny now.

Has Kevin ever been considered offensive on stage? He had some bad tweets but i never looked at him as the comedian who crossed lines on stage. My memory sucks so maybe I’m just don’t remember everything he’s said.

I'm going to keep it real, I've always considered Kevin to be a corny dude. And it's crazy how I used to watch Tough Crowd so much and never realized that he was on a couple of episodes. Now, Patrice O'Neal was the real deal. Patrice was the funniest on Tough Crowd and one of the funniest comics of all time. I wish he was still around just to see him fight back against social media.

I wouldn’t say offensive, but one of his earlier specials discussed the physical fights he’d get into with his ex wife. Think it was grown little man where he talked about her hitting him and he’d have to defend himself, then he’d feel like a ***** when the police showed up with her saying “I beat his ***.” :lol:

One of his funnier specials, but I doubt he’d ever try to get domestic violence jokes off ever again. Especially not in this climate.

Back
Top Bottom