The Combat Jack Show Thread

upload_2019-4-15_18-20-17.png

:nerd:
ITS LITTTTTTTTTTT... Big Body Bes gotta do the welcome home Episode

Episode’s definitely old as hell. :lol:

Tax is not getting out any tome soon beloved.

I was just wondering if it was a lost episode, because I never listened to it, and it was mad random. I wouldn't have listened to a Chad Johnson pod anyway.

I hope dudes don't think Tax got a TI bid, just from the gun situation. Not even getting to the murder and attempted murder.

Tax hasn’t been sentenced for the gun charge. He’s got two prior violent felonies and looking at 10 years alone on the gun. Since it’s a fed time, he’s going to have to do 90% of however long the sentence is. So if the judge does it to him, he’s in there for a minimum of 9 years.

And they haven’t began the murder trial in the state court. We know what sentence that carries if he’s found guilty.

The plea he signed in the gun charge included some verbiage that suggested that the same gun was used in discharging the bullet that killed McPhatter.

Damn Charlemagne did Wendy Williams husband is the one who paid to bring back up Those rape allegations last year ... that is wild.

Now I see why his hate is so deep for him .

Damn Charlemagne did Wendy Williams husband is the one who paid to bring back up Those rape allegations last year ... that is wild.

I tdefinitely messed up his HBO deal because he was supposed to do a show on the network but then after the allegations came out we haven’t heard anything about that show since. But when HBO did the Neverland documentary he was via vehemently trashing HBO for doing the documentary which was strange but now it makes sense since he’s not doing the show as far as we know

They had a good convo with that "Do rappers have to be 'interesting' to be successful"

I'm on that part now. I think it all depends on what you want out the game. If you want to be famous quick and get internet attention then yeah you have to be interesting and put on the clown suit and tap dance. The colorful hair, tats on your face, record yourself saying dumb **** all day.

If you wanna make great music, showcase your talent and make money long term there's still a lane for that. Most of the fans today will be more drawn to the BS though.

I think they went too deep with it. If you're one of the run of the mill rappers, you have to be interesting or have a social media presence. If you have musical talent in whatever form, you don't.

I agree, they put more value into than needed because they proved that theory wrong by mentioning Cole and Kendrick. Neither of them are "interesting" because of their online presence but are two of the understood leaders of hip hop.

I heard him allude to that. But how would her husband know who it was?

This was before he was famous.

And why would he do it randomly when they had no relationship?

I tdefinitely messed up his HBO deal because he was supposed to do a show on the network but then after the allegations came out we haven’t heard anything about that show since. But when HBO did the Neverland documentary he was via vehemently trashing HBO for doing the documentary which was strange but now it makes sense since he’s not doing the show as far as we know

Yeah sounds right , he said “creative differences” with that but what you said definitely make sense . Said another network picked it up though and he will announce soon

I heard him allude to that. But how would her husband know who it was?

This was before he was famous.

And why would he do it randomly when they had no relationship?

On breakfast club today he said word for word that Wendys husband did it . He said he had to have his lawyers serve him .

And he used to manage Charlemagne so maybe he knew from conversations back the ? but years ago when he thought Charlemagne was trying to hook his mistress up with Wax he cut ties and guess it’s been bad blood since.

That whole rebrand was corny anyway. Charlematne was on his fake black excellence tip and it backfired.

Meh think he maybe just matured cause he still preaches the same show . I know Most people on here don’t rock with him though , think I’m the only person that still actively listens :lol:

Meh think he maybe just matured cause he still preaches the same show . I know Most people on here don’t rock with him though , think I’m the only person that still actively listens :lol:

He possibly could have. To he fair I just never liked him

On breakfast club today he said word for word that Wendys husband did it . He said he had to have his lawyers serve him .

And he used to manage Charlemagne so maybe he knew from conversations back the ? but years ago when he thought Charlemagne was trying to hook his mistress up with Wax he cut ties and guess it’s been bad blood since.

Too convenient.

He's been alluding to it for weeks. And said that her husband has been doing other stuff, but didn't say what.

Like he said that he was the cause of his and Wendy's fall out, but he didn't know what it was over and what he was telling her.

I don't believe Charlamagne.

Would I be nitpicking for clowning them about not knowing Andre 3k been sober since the 90's? :lol:

....yes but no. Yes because of their history but no because I can see how the perception of him and his gold grill will play on a "he smokes" thought
But saying Anderson .Paak is a baby 3K is ridiculous AF

Too convenient.

He's been alluding to it for weeks. And said that her husband has been doing other stuff, but didn't say what.

Like he said that he was the cause of his and Wendy's fall out, but he didn't know what it was over and what he was telling her.

I don't believe Charlamagne.

Story adds up to me because her husband obviously isn’t going to tell her “hey I’m not managing him and we can’t rock with him any more because he knows about my side piece” lol

So only God knows what dude Told Wendy he did

Russ shot 20 something % from 3, low 40's from the field and in the 60's from the FT line. Stop Mal. :lol:

....yes but no. Yes because of their history but no because I can see how the perception of him and his gold grill will play on a "he smokes" thought
But saying Anderson .Paak is a baby 3K is ridiculous AF

They claim to loooooooooooove Andre and he says on one of their most known songs "No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day..." and it was on what Joe calls "At-liens". Just funny.

Back
Top Bottom