The Combat Jack Show Thread

Russ shot 20 something % from 3, low 40's from the field and in the 60's from the FT line. Stop Mal. :lol:

They claim to loooooooooooove Andre and he says on one of their most known songs "No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day..." and it was on what Joe calls "At-liens". Just funny.

That was 20 years ago turban and vegetables Andre.

Dat boi be high as hell :lol:.

And also y’all gonna dub my question about Mal and his upside down MLB caps.

I know 40 oz used to do em but they only did the all black NY a related ones. Vlone got some too.

I feel like Mal wouldn’t touch either of those brands so someone drop the details

10 years ago the ***** who made the hats would be on here to begin with and have already PMed me

That was 20 years ago turban and vegetables Andre.

Dat boi be high as hell :lol:.

Nah he's said recently in interviews he's still vegan and everything. That wasn't a phase. It's funny that people always say he changed after Badu put that thang on him but he changed after Outkast first album. He had the turban and "weirdo" thing when ATLiens cameout.

He’ll be welcomed back into the podcast world with open arms I’m sure.

Does anyone know the status of the guy that started Loud Speakers along with Combat? He was diagnosed with cancer not long before Combat died. I can’t remember his name.
u talking about the white guy
who used to do the brilliant idiots right with schultz and ctg

I heard him allude to that. But how would her husband know who it was?

This was before he was famous.

And why would he do it randomly when they had no relationship?

You know that stuff is public record right? It's typically pretty easy to find the name of victims involved in cases like his.

Meh think he maybe just matured cause he still preaches the same show . I know Most people on here don’t rock with him though , think I’m the only person that still actively listens :lol:

I still listen to TBI. I don't agree with CTG or Schulz on a lot of things, but I appreciate nuanced conversations. It gets boring to me when everyone involved in a discussion is in total agreement. Just turns into an echo chamber at that point.

Folks in here consistently say they don't listen, then come to full conclusions of a fraction of the information that's available :lol:

Too convenient.

He's been alluding to it for weeks. And said that her husband has been doing other stuff, but didn't say what.

Like he said that he was the cause of his and Wendy's fall out, but he didn't know what it was over and what he was telling her.

I don't believe Charlamagne.

He's been saying everything's going to come to light. It's coming to light.

Ctg said Kevin Hunter got upset because he thought Ctg was trying to put Wax on Nicki (the side piece), so he stopped f'ing with him and got in Wendy's ear to cut him off.

one of the most overrated rappers in hip hop history
This nonsense again

comeon.png

u talking about the white guy
who used to do the brilliant idiots right with schultz and ctg

Nah I think he’s the co-creator of Loud Soeakers. Jonathan Mena. I found his twitter but no update on his health. He’s alive tho so that’s good.

This nonsense again

comeon.png

Basically said he couldn’t handle the pressure of putting out a Hip Hop album so he didn’t. Put out a trash pop album and then ran away.

I think he nice obviously but he ain’t in my top 20 or anything.

Think it just became a trend to call 3K one of the GOATs when Jay did

Basically said he couldn’t handle the pressure of putting out a Hip Hop album so he didn’t. Put out a trash pop album and then ran away.

I think he nice obviously but he ain’t in my top 20 or anything.

Think it just became a trend to call 3K one of the GOATs when Jay did
Love Below is a funk/jazz album. Hey Ya is probably the only pop rerecord outta like 20 songs.

Story adds up to me because her husband obviously isn’t going to tell her “hey I’m not managing him and we can’t rock with him any more because he knows about my side piece” lol

So only God knows what dude Told Wendy he did

He's been saying everything's going to come to light. It's coming to light.

Ctg said Kevin Hunter got upset because he thought Ctg was trying to put Wax on Nicki (the side piece), so he stopped f'ing with him and got in Wendy's ear to cut him off.

That Wax and the side chick thing was over five years ago. Him and the side chick have been together ten years.

Wendy and Charlamagne hadn't had a relationship in years.

It makes no sense for him to several years later to try to bring down Charlamagne when he could have done it before when he was just getting in with Power 105. He would have been vengeful back then. He's been with the side chick for years now and has her pregnant.

The only person who benefits is Charlamange who continues to try to distance himself from the rapist allegations, like deleting old tweets and stuff on youtube.

Last edited:
That Wax and the side chick thing was over five years ago. Him and the side chick have been together ten years.

Wendy and Charlamagne hadn't had a relationship in years.

It makes no sense for him to several years later to try to bring down Charlamagne when he could have done it before when he was just getting in with Power 105. He would have been vengeful back then. He's been with the side chick for years now and has her pregnant.

The only person who benefits is Charlamange who continues to try to distance himself from the rapist allegations, like deleting old tweets and stuff on youtube.

It makes sense. Some **** like that might not have cost charlemagne anything years ago. R. Kelly is just getting his. Plus some people hold grudges forever and wait for the perfect time to strike.

I just read Char and Wendy are going out to dinner soon and it orang surprise me. I think he’s always thought highly of her but stayed out the way cuz of her husband since the fall out.

It makes sense. Some **** like that might not have cost charlemagne anything years ago. R. Kelly is just getting his. Plus some people hold grudges forever and wait for the perfect time to strike.

I just read Char and Wendy are going out to dinner soon and it orang surprise me. I think he’s always thought highly of her but stayed out the way cuz of her husband since the fall out.
Exactly. Charlamagne is at arguably his most popular point right now. Makes perfect sense to try and bring him down at his peak. "Makes no sense" :rolleyes

Talks about all the bags he tried to block , including the breakfast club , rape charge , etc.

Magic33 Magic33 your timeline is kind of messed up. The vacation thing was over 10 years ago.

envy and Angela talks about what dude told them about Charlemagne before they started breakfast club about not working with him in the clip.

Last edited:
There's a lot more to that story than just an incident over some chick.

Because someone tries to portray themselves as righteous and honest doesn't mean they are.

There's no way in hell that's all there is to that story and Charlamange is just some innocent person who lost a friendship over Wax. And someone would be so vengeful over that.

Talks about all the bags he tried to block , including the breakfast club , rape charge , etc.

Magic33 Magic33 your timeline is kind of messed up. The vacation thing was over 10 years ago.

envy and Angela talks about what dude told them about Charlemagne before they started breakfast club about not working with him in the clip.

sheeeeeeesh

This is ugly :sick: :lol:

I cut it off at 7 mins though. CTG got corny and long winded.

Back
Top Bottom