The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm sorry but, Cyn's caramel complexion and dominican thiccness >> This chick wit the mini abs and hungry ethiopian boy physique‍♀️

So he address the breakup??? :nerd:
What does he say??? :nerd:

Only thing I saw was a post on IG that somebody recorded him mentioning it briefly at the Tampa show.

“They were telling me that I had broken up with somebody. Right? Like how can I put on a show tonight like this? So, I want to tell…and this is breaking news… y’all are the first to hear. We didn’t break up. We did not break up.”

“Now, words are important. So, what does that mean? What that means is, neither one of us said it’s over. Now, with that said, we haven’t spoken. We haven’t spoken in a little while. I think her phone’s been dead for a few weeks. Overtime at work. Plenty of reasons I can think of. Can you have a break up without saying it? I’m asking a very serious question. I’m asking for enlightenment from Tampa. Can you break up without actually breaking up? I didn’t take it no way when she actually moved all her [stuff] out of the house.”

That new broad they claiming is his ain't for me. She too skinny, she super skinny.

I'm a be shocked if it's true, he always killing Taz's angels so to end up with one will be wild.

Joe Budden been known for dating chicks who are purely birds for almost 2 decades now. That's his calling card. :lol:

Yeah. Like I said before he got with that lil frizzy haired girl at like 19 and I remember hearing she was homeless when he got her. He definitely on some "find the girl that's easily controlled and not the bright". I remember Tahiry would have him lookin dumb as **** on lnhh. I guess he said "never again".

Mal is happy because him and Joe can hang out like they used to.

Rory is going to be single after those two :lol:

I wonder if Joe is going to be back out in the streets, because he always talks about staying home. But now he's more popular than he's been in over a decade. A new generation of 20 year old instagram thots are ready to be saved.

Back
Top Bottom