The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah I was disappointed, I thought Mal was a unique cat but he's just another with the internet contrarian arguments who don't realize they're common and following a trend.

Joe's sports takes aren't much better than Mal's

but Mal is the sports expert like Parks is the GOT one.

Throny and Gotty :lol:

They've been getting Khaled's release date wrong for a few weeks now. Parks looked it up, and they still got it wrong.

Their tech/business discussion is cringe worthy for me. Disney and Hulu? Rory acting like he said something :lol: They have already had a stake and gained a bigger stake last year with the Fox acquisition. And a monopoly? With Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Apple, NBC, AT&T having and trying to have their own streaming platforms?

Mal said that Julius Randle is better than Zion. Randle has been in the league for three years and couldn't shoot worth a damn when he came in the league. Zion just had a historical freshman season.

Ben Simmons is Kurt Thomas with handle :lol:

Their tech/business discussion is cringe worthy for me. Disney and Hulu? Rory acting like he said something :lol: They have already had a stake and gained a bigger stake last year with the Fox acquisition. And a monopoly? With Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Apple, NBC, AT&T having and trying to have their own streaming platforms?

These conversations rarely make any sense beyond face value. They don't put much deep thought in their "deep dives" un less it's how deep Drake's bars could be

Mal said that Julius Randle is better than Zion. Randle has been in the league for three years and couldn't shoot worth a damn when he came in the league. Zion just had a historical freshman season.

Ben Simmons is Kurt Thomas with handle :lol:

Disney has complete control of Hulu now. It's not a monopoly but it's getting crazy now at this point

Disney has complete control of Hulu now. It's not a monopoly but it's getting crazy now at this point

Yeah, but that's not a monopoly. That's just another streaming service. Hulu already existed. One of several. Every entertainment entity is trying to do their own like Apple, NBC/Universal and AT&T/Time Warner.

That's not a monopoly. It's far from it. Netflix has over 100 million subscribers, Hulu has under 30 and is losing money. Hulu didn't gain subscribers from Disney's acquisition.

A monopoly means you have few options, like them questioning Sprint and T-Mobile. To where it will only be three major carriers. A monopoly is Netflix buying up Hulu and it's competitors.

Am i buggin ithought they were speaking on Facebook when they started talking about a monopoly (which FB definitely has).

Am i buggin ithought they were speaking on Facebook when they started talking about a monopoly (which FB definitely has).

They do, especially with the Instagram acquisition, but I don't think "business" knows how to properly define social media companies and their ability to poach data yet.

So they're able to do it and acquire other companies without real regulation.

They was watching the draft lottery live. This should be good.

sabu.png

They do, especially with the Instagram acquisition, but I don't think "business" knows how to properly define social media companies and their ability to poach data yet.

So they're able to do it and acquire other companies without real regulation.
while i agree
i can make a case
that they have the majority
but not a monopoly
plenty of other networking sites out there
they just look flabby and sick
hell aint myspace still up and running???
i wonder where tom at now

Mal talkin sports... :lol: :smh: I can't

Son swore he was dropping knowledge cuz he hang with NBA players. I'm glad they started clowning him.

And they putting some **** in these phones. All this Suri and Alexia BS. They got everything about everybody.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom