The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'll give them a shot.

I'm not that big of a fan of people who try to be funny, as opposed to being naturally funny. They try too hard for my taste. I'm running out of time with all these podcast.

Tristan Walker on Tax...seems like another boring week. I listened to ten minutes of last weeks.

KRS and Crazy Legs from Rock Steady on Ice T...solid

Faith Newman on Juan Ep...anticipating this one

Try to hard to be funny and I don't know **** about the Bronx = Pass 
laugh.gif

no hate....just ain't my speed 

Elliot Wilson's podcast with his wife is a cool listen while your lady cooking or you and her got a long drive somewhere to get conversation flowing. I like listening to older couple's perspective on things just to see how to lasted this long and throughout certain eras. It's called Relationship Goals, it's not as cheesy and corny as the title implies
laugh.gif
The Newlyweds Podcast with Dallas Penn and his wife, Chocolate Snowflake, is also a good listen. It's great hearing DP on the mic again, but they've been slacking lately with releases.  
laugh.gif

anybody who listened to the old Combat Jack pods are not surprised by this 

Final Level is always cool just because he gets interesting guests and usually has stories with these people.

A little bit of everything in the pop culture world. We touched on a lot of music and sports in this one. We even got into a little bit of politics, because we are from Ohio and the state just tried to legalize weed. I know NT will be honest. Just looking for some feedback.

This guy Kennethe Montgomery is on Tax Season dropping gems. You all should definitely check it out.

Tax is listen-able when he lets his guests lead the conversation.

You need to listen to when Ken was on Combat a few years ago if you like this one.

It was one of the best Combat's for me.

Last edited:
Planning on starting a podcast with the new year. How are you liking it so far?

One show in I like it. It takes some getting used to. We all have no experience. We just jumped into it. I think we have the right personalities in it to be successful. Do your research and just do it.

What would it be about?

Life of a young black professional, relationships, Current events, hip hop.

I'm thinking of doing it with another Nupe and my homeboy who is also west African. We've lightly discussed comparing our experiences coming from PWI grads and HBCU grads.

MONTGOMERY Comes across as a real respectable dude, and i wish things like this would be force fed to cats out here doing dirt.

Back
Top Bottom