The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe's podcast this week. :smh: I didn't know Rory was so stupid. I don't use condoms, because you don't use protection for oral sex? But then he mentions Charlie Sheen :stoneface: I hope Joe's back next week.

Can someone link me to this one?

I can't seem to find it.

I forgot about this. I checked the app and it's not there.

I'll try to find it.

Joe's podcast this week. :smh: I didn't know Rory was so stupid. I don't use condoms, because you don't use protection for oral sex? But then he mentions Charlie Sheen :stoneface: I hope Joe's back next week.
I forgot about this. I checked the app and it's not there.

I'll try to find it.

Rory was def wilding with that. I can't from tho from like 23-25 I was a wild boy. I done went RAW in so many chicks :smh: , I'm honestly lucky as ****.....

It was weird having Joe gone last week. Looking forward to him coming back this week.

I been catching up on Combat Jack the last few days. The Yo Gotti interview was real good. Uncle Luke's interview was filled with game. He dropped a lot of jewels.

I just listed to the Norman lear episode and it is really good. As someone born in 89 I didnt realize how much these shows really meant for our people in that era. I would watch re runs but never took the time to look at the shows as a collective piece of work.

Listened to both of those interviews mentioned above when they dropped. Both were pretty good.

I haven't been as big on Combat this year because I'm not always hip to his guest but dude still drops very quality interviews.

I hope Elliot Wilson ain't the reason Combat stop using Pete
mean.gif

I know Pete didn't really offer **** but Combat was never the sole reason I started following the pod. Pete and Dallas goofiness/annoyance made it what it was

Props to Juan Epstein for giving the F U to EW and his "best pod" jockeying

I hope Elliot Wilson ain't the reason Combat stop using Pete :smh:

I know Pete didn't really offer **** but Combat was never the sole reason I started following the pod. Pete and Dallas goofiness/annoyance made it what it was

Props to Juan Epstein for giving the F U to EW and his "best pod" jockeying

Pete is pure trash my dude

and dallas ain't far from it

Can't front I didn't think Pete was all that but I appreciate that he offered a different perspective and occasionally had the jokes.

Dallas burned himself. I remember his lil stint of not coming. **** was unprofessional.

Anybody check yesterdays Bodega Boys... **** was hilarious.

Last edited:
Pete was at his best when Dallas was there. Dallas with his crazy behavior and comments brought the best out of everybody in the show. Combat can give you a great interview but Dallas brought the ******* to the show. The ****iberg to be exact.

the only time Dallas was useful was in the foxy brown interview

he was cool in that

Pete tho...never

just not tryna hear it

if it's true combat moved on without Pete it has to be over streams and dls taking a dip

I def stopped listening a long time ago so i don't know what's what

Last edited:
I don't think he's mentioned Pete other than missing Pete in passing on the Ken Montgomery or the Daughters Death one.

It might have been Kevin Gates Part 2 that did it again :lol: I think that was the last show I heard Pete on.

I think Pete has been trying to find his place. Like he had that rant that I never listened to. Honestly A King could do what Pete did, even better. Pete wasn't very knowledgeable about the guest.

It doesn't seem to play when I click the button to the combatjack website, and the soundcloud link is dead. I tried to look there first.

SO combat fired Pete? Wow! Feel kind of crazy not because I've been saying he needs to get out of there :smh:. Was this like his only gig or something? Hope he finds something else

Bodega boys last episode was funny.

When they were talking about how G-Herbo ordered his steak well done....cuz he was a young boy. And how we've all been there, I lost it :lol:

Nore speaking on the Joe interview and interviewing Tax :rofl:

Nore has some stories.

and I knew that even though Nore forgave combat, he still felt some type of way about it. :lol:

I thought Chatty knew Tax longer than he did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom