The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rory gonna have to check Joe HARD to get him to back off that line. Don't seem like Joe is willing to do like a normal person and lay off family jokes

What he say
Rory was sayin he was with his Gma looking at pictures, Joe interrupts to say he was there for and hour, he trynna make us think he was there for day. Rory says he was in the hospital for 9 hrs and how he's sick of the joke and how its not funny.

Rory was calm on the Pod, I hope he checked him offline..:smh::smh::smh:

And I don't what's worse Mal on sports or Mal on relationships. :lol:

A man needs more than a week to recover from a long term relationship and you can cheat on a girl and still be hurt she left. Emotion ain't nothing to do with men cheating. You just wanna **** another girl. You can still love the girl you go home to.

Like i get that that is a true emotion, but it's a dumb *** thing to do. I get if you've done it once and got caught. But dudes will literally continue to cheat & get caught over & over again :lol:.

Like my ***** at some point you gotta ask yourself how much you really love something if you knowingly put it at risk constantly for some random side joint. then ****** wanna get in their Bryan Mcknight bag when a chick leave, Cats know the consequences & still play.

Liked the music heavy podcast.

I think it would be cool if they do a music podcast on Wednesday and / jokey one on Saturday

Last edited:
You dudes really try to make beef when there isn't any. What should Rory have checked him about? A joke?

I'm glad Rory didn't actually graduate college. This dude said desensifying, I'm not sure if that's a word. No, it's not. :smh:

And the whole desensitizing thing. If you weren't, you would go crazy with the amount of information available both good and bad. From school shootings to natural disasters.

The songs being short complaint is funny, I think it's more about being playable by radio and DJ's. Plus short attention spans. Joe is the six minute dude(pause), with no hooks and with the 80 bars, so it's funny for him to act like he suddenly cares about a song being traditional.

Liked the music heavy podcast.

I think it would be cool if they do a music podcast on Wednesday and / jokey one on Saturday

Not enough new music to have that discussion for two hours

You dudes really try to make beef when there isn't any. What should Rory have checked him about? A joke?

I'm glad Rory didn't actually graduate college. This dude said desensifying, I'm not sure if that's a word. No, it's not. :smh:

And the whole desensitizing thing. If you weren't, you would go crazy with the amount of information available both good and bad. From school shootings to natural disasters.

The songs being short complaint is funny, I think it's more about being playable by radio and DJ's. Plus short attention spans. Joe is the six minute dude(pause), with no hooks and with the 80 bars, so it's funny for him to act like he suddenly cares about a song being traditional.
Yeah they gassed that lil grandma thing heavy. Wasn't that serious

I think it's enough music. They just don't listen to much. Maybe not best to do every week. Perhaps bi weekly

Was scrolling through her IG earlier nawty style and didn't realize she had a grown *** daughter. Props getting to where she is as a single mom. Her lil old school young mama pic looked dope too.
I honestly don't know who she is. Just heard her name. Also surprised that Leonard has another podcast.

Back
Top Bottom