The Combat Jack Show Thread

His hate for Future been obvious since he claimed Future wasn't a superstar on everyday struggle and Future could never perform on SNL by himself. Like he be saying **** that just factually incorrect. :lol: Dude gets red pretty much every time he talks about Future.

I was wondering if they were still going to DR :lol:

They let Khaled off easy.

Joe kind of threw the autism thing out there. I hope that's not the case with Lex.

I have the same reaction as Mal with Russ.

Not sure if this was discussed. But after the “leave your girl around your friend’s discussion.”

I 100% think The Game smashing Cyn had more of an effect on Joe than he’s letting off. His stance on that revealed his insecurities within his inner circle (not saying he was wrong), but how he came off about the Game alluding to smashing Cyn was almost like he doesn’t care about what happened before his current situation.

His former enemy smashing his fiancé? Nahh, that had an affect

Hmmmm, that's possible.

But Joe also has said he doesn't ask about bodies before and he doesn't care about a woman's past. He would be mad hypocritical.

It would only be right if the women told a guy of people in her past that might cause a problem for him or them. But that's too logical.

And can a guy be your "friend" if you can't trust him around your girl? That sounds more like an acquaintance.

I don’t doubt that he cares or ask about a girl’s past, but the fact that this is someone who he has a storied past of beefing with is slightly different imo

Hmmmm, that's possible.

But Joe also has said he doesn't ask about bodies before and he doesn't care about a woman's past. He would be mad hypocritical.

It would only be right if the women told a guy of people in her past that might cause a problem for him or them. But that's too logical.

And can a guy be your "friend" if you can't trust him around your girl? That sounds more like an acquaintance.

Stopped reading right there. :lol:

Like... you know who we’re talking about here right fam? :rofl:

I'm pretty sure when we had that conversation that there was people, including me, that was saying Joe was bothered by that being revealed
He tried to play it off but we know he ain't like that comin' out

We all know Joe is a fronting *** *****. There’s no way the ***** who went on a tirade because little Yachty said he’s happy doesn’t care about rappers exposing the fact that they piped his baby moms. Dude went on an hour long rant by himself about Eminem over some **** said in a song about slaughter house and loyalty, but you’re callous about cats giving your fiancé the beats? Yeah... aight fam. No doubt. :lol:

I'm sure he knew Cyn was another booty model/passaround before he cuffed her. She was diking and everything. Her whole energy is flirty and thotish.

I like Khaled but damn Mal got the cape on extra tight for him. Mal talkin bout he fighting the system. :lol:

That ain't fighting the system. He just being a **** boy about not having the #1 album. I was surprised Joe actually talked some truth. Seem like they been slurping Khaled hard for a month now.

He shot several videos. I'm certain most of the money went there. As well as features .

Back
Top Bottom