The Combat Jack Show Thread

So they paved the way for Joe how?

They were on Loud Speakers under Combat Jack who had Joe as a guest.

Joe came in under Rosenberg.

They're going to be on TV? Joe has already been on TV. Desus & Mero are on TV.

and did Joe even respond? Seems like someone had some hostility they wanted to release. You can always tell the people who have beef and don't know how to joke. Dead baby, huh?

Who is this supposed to be?

I honestly don’t know If it’s the dude or the girl from the read but it’s one of them lol. Don’t listen to the show. Think maybe the chick cause joe referred to the person as a woman? Idk

Was retweeted in my timeline so I posted here , know that podcast is popular too

She’s been holding that in for a minute. If she felt the need to respond, all she had to do was point out 1 of _____ hypocritical statements/stances.

The Read & Combat Jack definitely laid the ground work for all the black podcast wave we have now.

Crissle isn’t here for straight black men so in return most of them don’t like her back. I stopped listening to the read cuz she always takes it too far IMO. She said she didn’t care that Nipsey was killed because he was homophobic.

I’d have to hear what Joe said to pick a side cuz they are both too much in their own way.

He practically said that ASAP’s past statements about Ferguson/being black doesn’t diminish the fact that you can still have empathy for him given his current situation.

I’m seeing he also called Crissle a bum *** nasty *** whatever.

Lot of people were saying the same thing about a Rocky. I’m not really mad at anyone who isn’t feeling sorry for him. I don’t think he deserves to be in jail not being fed sleeping on the floor but I can get why people are rushing to shout “Free ASAP”.

I do think that some people on the internet love to be loud and take a hard stance on EVERYTHING.

I heard it. I don’t see the need for Joe to come at Crissle specifically. What he said wasn’t terrible but there wasn’t a need to call her out specifically.

I do agree the internet doesn’t allow people to grow although there’s no reason to assume Rocky has grown from his previous statements. He’s locked up and probably being treated unfairly because he’s black so I don’t think the timing is bad. People don’t have to forgive you for what you said or did cuz you apologized (which I don’t think he has. Correct me if I’m wrong).

I feel like my post is all over the place but whatever lol

I guess I'm the only one who didn't hear this crissle person mentioned during the Asap Rocky talk during the episode

It was inferred that he was talking about her. I could see how people could draw the conclusion based on what was said.

He called her out her name, so she’s entitled to feel offended.

Ultimately nothing will come of this other than them bringing up Joe’s past, and Joe either going on another Eminem-esque rant or him taking the high road and not engaging.

Probably the latter now that I think of it. Son soft now.

Last edited:
I had to go look and find out what this was about.

Apparently after Joe's show. People @ her and @ him. So that turned in to comments at each other.

Joe's comments on the show were broad though.

And Joe said nothing wrong.

Because we have way too many people who say they're pro black, but are anti black woman or anti black men. I notice that with a lot of Tariq disciples and black feminist online. They look for excuses to bash black women or black men.

So because of some statements Rocky said, you shouldn't care about him? But isn't being pro black about caring for black people overall? Caring about someone you might not agree with and people you will never meet. Black people in the Civil Rights movement weren't doing it for just themselves or people they like.

And it's always been I wouldn't wish jail on my worst enemy.

Last edited:
If we’re being honest, a lot of the pro-black stuff seen on Twitter/Insta stems from folks who are simultaneously tearing down the very race of people they’re building up.

Speaking out against groupthink, while calling out others who don’t think the same as them.

Movie looks good up until the trailer shows the Samoan part where there doing the dances. Nothing against the Samoan culture, but it just seems forced imo.

Back
Top Bottom