The Combat Jack Show Thread

The pod Wednesday was the funniest pod from Joe I've heard in a minute. I was rolling. The Vince Staples and Kash Doll calls only added to it.

Pleasantly surprised by Joe's pod on Wednesday. I listened to it twice so far, that's how good it was. A rarity for them recently.

Also, that A cappella of Marvin Gaye's Heard It Through The Grapevine was thee highlight of the pod.

Damn the rumors of kurupt being a pedophile are true.
Reggie Wright said someone had to be sent home to be with his momma. On vladtv he stated that he sent kurupt home

Now I see what Mal was talking about smh

What's wrong with Shannon Sharpe doing this?

They've been going back and forth and AB posted some allegations against Shannon that were shown not to be true and she was in fact stalking him.

Shannon is a public figure? He shouldn't clown on twitter along with the rest of the country?

He calls him Clowntonio Brown, and he said he also woke up dry snitching on everyone. Thus the pic.

I don't really care about the Shannon Sharpe thing in particular, but after going through social media for the past few days i have a better understanding of what Mal is saying.

They've really turned him snitching into a joke, i'm literally seeing post of this dudes "funniest moments" & people claiming they miss his antics. A LOT of 69 sympathizers talking about he was a "civilian" & how the gang turned on him first etc etc.

This has the feeling of bringing snitching to normalcy..... Now i would hope that the message the youth is taking out of this, is not do be caught up doing crime at all, but it's looking like a lot of people are comfortable doing crime & then telling because it's not a "big deal" anymore :smh:

Also i'm glad that Joe brough up how RIDICULOUS it is that somehow this relatively unknown kid... just one day shoots a vid & All of the 93 dudes agree to pop up at his video shoot at his request? Not to mention him being signed to Lucian Grainge Son? This **** bigger than Nino Brown :lol::lol:.

I fully predict that we will see a bunch of videos of that Tekashi animated character performing on some black mirror ****

Last edited:
I don't really care about the Shannon Sharpe thing in particular, but after going through social media for the past few days i have a better understanding of what Mal is saying.

but Turkey was getting clowned the whole time. It's not new. There wasn't a time he was taken seriously, so he's going to get that treatment.

Shannon is right in the situation. AB got in his feelings about Shannon saying he broke the code with facebook live in the locker room and they been going back and forth since.

Man you know Shannon Sharpe had no ****ing clue who 69 was before all the memes started. Just like a lot of these MFers, I seen 69 snitch memes related to nursing procedures. Ppl just be riding waves and don’t wanna feel left out the jokes.

Expound on this, so what is your definition of dry snitching?

If you know the history between AB and Shannon he's clowning him. He never defended a rapist. He's actually one of the few dudes in media that still brings up Big Ben's 2 allegations.

Man you know Shannon Sharpe had no ****ing clue who 69 was before all the memes started. Just like a lot of these MFers, I seen 69 snitch memes related to nursing procedures. Ppl just be riding waves and don’t wanna feel left out the jokes.

Nah. He's referenced him before.

Back
Top Bottom