The Combat Jack Show Thread

If you know the history between AB and Shannon he's clowning him. He never defended a rapist. He's actually one of the few dudes in media that still brings up Big Ben's 2 allegations.

Nah. He's referenced him before.

History is irrelevant here because Shannon was responding to AB’s specific outburst/series of tweets where he was bringing light back to the sexual misconduct of Bathroom Ben & Rub and Tug Robert

History is irrelevant here because Shannon was responding to AB’s specific outburst/series of tweets where he was bringing light back to the sexual misconduct of Bathroom Ben & Rub and Tug Robert

There was nothing in his post about "defending rapists". You sound like one of these folks just looking for something to be "outraged" about. :lol:

You’re playing dumb. You know what it means to say someone is dry snitching and how it looks.

I also know the history between AB and Shannon.

AB brought up Shannon's allegation that was proven to be false so yeah he's clowning him.

AB ain't doing some justice or anything. Son just mad he f'ed up his 30 mil. You just looking for something. :lol: That's the problem with too many people on the internet. Quick to be in some outrage over nothing.

And Shannon should’ve addressed AB like that out the gate.

I don’t care if he’s not trying to fight a cause. You can’t come out the gate making jokes comparing him to 6ix9ine.

Shannon decided to roll around in the pig pen and he should’ve reacted better

I don’t care if he’s not trying to fight a cause. You can’t come out the gate making jokes comparing him to 6ix9ine.

Don't matter whether he said it out the gate.

Point is you acting like "AB is pointed out the rapists and Shannon is defending them" ain't true.

I don't really care about the Shannon Sharpe thing in particular, but after going through social media for the past few days i have a better understanding of what Mal is saying.

They've really turned him snitching into a joke, i'm literally seeing post of this dudes "funniest moments" & people claiming they miss his antics. A LOT of 69 sympathizers talking about he was a "civilian" & how the gang turned on him first etc etc.

This has the feeling of bringing snitching to normalcy..... Now i would hope that the message the youth is taking out of this, is not do be caught up doing crime at all, but it's looking like a lot of people are comfortable doing crime & then telling because it's not a "big deal" anymore :smh:

Also i'm glad that Joe brough up how RIDICULOUS it is that somehow this relatively unknown kid... just one day shoots a vid & All of the 93 dudes agree to pop up at his video shoot at his request? Not to mention him being signed to Lucian Grainge Son? This **** bigger than Nino Brown :lol::lol:.

I fully predict that we will see a bunch of videos of that Tekashi animated character performing on some black mirror ****

Yeah when you look at how people are defending this clown you see that accountability, standing on your own 2 is not part of some peoples thinking. Being a coward is looked as ok as long as you "poppin".

Shotti and Mel Matrix gotta hold their weight too cuz they allowed him into their thing but when these people act like he had no choice but to a blood and his homies stabbed him in the back so now he's doing what's best for him... :lol: Stop.

I don't understand what your argument is and what you're trying to say. This is part of Shannon's personality. There's nothing unusual about his actions. He jokes and clowns a lot.

I'm confused why you're going back and forth. Neither Antonio Brown or Turkey are worth it. Both are indeed clowns and deserved to be laughed and mocked.

The fact that people even think this is a topic worth picking sides over just shows how much we've devolved as a society in the last decade.

Social media is groupthink x 1000.

I don't really care whether or not people choose to get in on the joke, but some of this **** (especially Shannon's photoshop) is just corny.

To each his own though. I'm definitely in the minority, so maybe I'm the corny one.:lol:

The fact that people even think this is a topic worth picking sides over just shows how much we've devolved as a society in the last decade.

Social media is groupthink x 1000.

I don't really care whether or not people choose to get in on the joke, but some of this **** (especially Shannon's photoshop) is just corny.

To each his own though. I'm definitely in the minority, so maybe I'm the corny one.:lol:

Shannon has stuck to sports in his criticism of AB.

but dog, AB woke up on a Sunday morning posting incorrect stuff about Shannon as if he were a rapist also trying to disparage his reputation. Shannon has every right to respond in anyway he saw fit.

Yeah he has the right to respond anyway he wants, but he's also a grown man posting a merge photoshop of 6ix9ine and Antonio Brown.

The **** is corny, but that's the world we're in where EVERYTHING is entertainment and EVERYTHING is for public consumption.

I don't understand what your argument is and what you're trying to say. This is part of Shannon's personality. There's nothing unusual about his actions. He jokes and clowns a lot.

I'm confused why you're going back and forth. Neither Antonio Brown or Turkey are worth it. Both are indeed clowns and deserved to be laughed and mocked.

And he said I was playing dumb. :lol:

Twisting that post into "Shannon is defending rapists" is beyond playing dumb.

They've really turned him snitching into a joke, i'm literally seeing post of this dudes "funniest moments" & people claiming they miss his antics. A LOT of 69 sympathizers talking about he was a "civilian" & how the gang turned on him first etc etc.

This has the feeling of bringing snitching to normalcy..... Now i would hope that the message the youth is taking out of this, is not do be caught up doing crime at all, but it's looking like a lot of people are comfortable doing crime & then telling because it's not a "big deal" anymore :smh:

If you are using the internet as a barometer on how people are reacting to anything serious you can't take it 100%. "The internet has no chill" is a true statement and reality is going to be a bit different than your twitter feed. Most people talking about they would snitch too aren't even involved in anything that would even need somebody to snitch on. How many of those people saying they'd snitch are actual street dudes who live by that code? Folks working at banks with 401ks talking about they would snitch, of course they would. That's not they lifestyle

Snitching been "normal", folks been doing dirt and flippin' with they in the interrogation room. First 48 has plenty of video of that. All the internet is doing is showing everybody that the world doesn't live by the same rules they we thought, shining light on every nook and cranny of the world letting us know what's really out there

I don't think this is a representation of society devolving :lol:

they wildin'

Love Eboni :emoji_grin:

Real sensible women you can have a conversation with.

Her and Remy kinda got into it about the snitching thing. Both 'em was right, they're just speaking from different walks of life. Eboni was coming from the perspective of a lawyer and Remy got a lil pissed at that but Remy was right, if you ain't cut out for that life do jump in it.

Back
Top Bottom