The Combat Jack Show Thread

I mean that’s what the label supposed to do tho :lol:

She already had the white women/gay fanbase but she got a lot bigger off her Internet personality /twitter notoriety the last two years. That kinda **** not that easy to manufacture

It’s not like she a 18 yr old that blew up off her first song

That doesn't mean she isn't a plant.

And it is easy to do if you have the money behind it and the right person.

That Lizzo girl do seem like a plant. White people love to fake praise the overweight black chick and parade them around on some we're laughing at you not really celebrating you type of ****. More power to her but it will be interesting how long she's around.

Thank you cuz I know what dude was talkin bout.

So he stopped boycotting for a couple days then went back. :lol:

Mal was saying some new information came out, so it's **** the NFL again.

They sort of dissed him though, because Parks was saying that this "information" was out before

Mal was saying some new information came out, so it's **** the NFL again.

They sort of dissed him though, because Parks was saying that this "information" was out before

The info about them putting a clause in the waiver that he can't sue them again might be what he was talking about but the fact that they scheduled the workout on a Sat when teams are traveling is all you needed know, that wasn't a fair opportunity.

That Lizzo girl do seem like a plant. White people love to fake praise the overweight black chick and parade them around on some we're laughing at you not really celebrating you type of ****. More power to her but it will be interesting how long she's around.
I don't get why people frame "plant" like it's a bad thing or even bring it up. Someone that's been out here finally has a single that catches fire so the label puts more resources behind the artist. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? what's the problem? Plus women and kids love the **** outta that song, and they drive sales.

I don't get why people frame "plant" like it's a bad thing or even bring it up. Someone that's been out here finally has a single that catches fire so the label puts more resources behind the artist. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? what's the problem? Plus women and kids love the **** outta that song, and they drive sales.

A plant can be a bad thing if it's used to push a certain agenda. Post Malone and 69.

Women and kids will like anything that's catchy. Like I said more power to the chick but her whole thing just seems off.

The plant discussion in general has just been watered down by ppl

_’s nowadays will see an artist popping/catching fire that they hadn’t previously heard of and automatically just say they a plant :lol:

With that said it is some plants out here. Whether you wanna call 'em plants or being forced on people too hard. Lil Nas X is another one, he clearly getting pushed to the moon off of one song.

And some artists can just skip over the black audience and be labeled as "the next best thing in hip hop".

Lizzo's fat *** was in Hustlers. That gave me all the information I needed. Out of all the women they could pick, Lizzo.

They were filming that movie Hustlers last summer. That was long before she even had a lead single.

And her pandering to big chicks and homosexuals. She's doing the same thing Nicki did, trying to appear to bi to get gay fans.

It's all planned.

Yeah Mal's "boycott" is pathetic, he has no real aim. All the info was out there.

I was wondering what he learned in two days, because everything was out when they did the show on Tuesday.

Maybe he just had been busy and wasn't aware of current events.

Lizzo's fat *** was in Hustlers. That gave me all the information I needed. Out of all the women they could pick, Lizzo.

They were filming that movie Hustlers last summer. That was long before she even had a lead single.

And her pandering to big chicks and homosexuals. She's doing the same thing Nicki did, trying to appear to bi to get gay fans.

It's all planned.

Bruh principal photography for Hustlers was in March-April this year :lol:

Lizzo been getting views in the millions on YouTube, praised by the Pitchforks etc for 3-4 years now. She been going viral frequently for almost 2 years

Idk why _'s be on here acting like they experts thats 100% tapped into the cutting edge of every lane in the music industry lol.

Y'all fingers not exactly on the pulse my _ :lol::smh:

Which is fine. It's damn near impossible for the professionals who get money in this **** to be up on every artist nowadays, **** move fast as hell.

Last edited:

It's all planned.

It's the perfect set up too because if you say anything that's not overly praising her your "homophobic" or "body shaming". :lol:

Good for her on her success but her whole image just looks and feels forced. That VMA performce was so extra and over the top. Real fat black mammyish.

Her character be feeling like that mammy vibe for me too but she a pop star. All this **** is fake and forced.

I can't hate on her tho

Never got a fake vibe from her, here's an interview with her from over 2 years ago. Not sure what this beautiful young black woman has done for all these shots all over place, especially from other black women aside from finally being successful after grinding. Actually NVM, answered myself.

With that said it is some plants out here. Whether you wanna call 'em plants or being forced on people too hard. Lil Nas X is another one, he clearly getting pushed to the moon off of one song.

And some artists can just skip over the black audience and be labeled as "the next best thing in hip hop".

Idk about LNX being a plant
Wasn't he already "known" for being like an meme creator/online comedian or something like that?

Never got a fake vibe from her, here's an interview with her from over 2 years ago. Not sure what this beautiful young black woman has done for all these shots all over place, especially from other black women aside from finally being successful after grinding. Actually NVM, answered myself.

giphy.gif

I guess someone has to love the biggums

Idk about LNX being a plant
Wasn't he already "known" for being like an meme creator/online comedian or something like that?

I wasn't necessarily dude is a plant but when you get Billy Ray out the blue on a song, on the cover of Time magazine off of one silly kid song yeah it looks like something extra is going on.

I don't know maybe I'm not in tune enough with Lil Nas killing the streets or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom